Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Whats your favorite and least favorite manager at the workplace? d

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Lazer LXXVII, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Lazer LXXVII

Lazer LXXVII IncGamers Member

Whats your favorite and least favorite manager at the workplace?

Just at your career job, part time job, whatever, what is your favorite kind of manager?

My favorite is either the cool social but strict manager. He knows he has a job to do, but he isnt an *** about it. He communicates it over to you, lets you know what to do, how you can improve, how you did. And he can be cool with you, you can joke with him, just have regular non-work related conversations.

Either that or a cool social manager, but lazy. But they're not good for the job though.

Least favorite is my current manager. Ultra non-confrontational and lazy, when you do something wrong, most of the time he doesnt tell you, if he does let you know you're not doing something right, he'll get another manager to do the dirty work and get him to tell you. If he doesnt tell you what you're doing wrong, he'll get back to you at some non-confrontational way, like for example he'll cut your hours the next week, or he'll give you hours he knows you cant work. He is all smiles to your face, but behind your back he just talks mass amounts of ****, and just tries to screw you over.

2. kobold

kobold Banned

Re: Whats your favorite and least favorite manager at the workplace?

This. And it is also how I try to behave with staff. That said, it is difficult to do both, as it can blur the line easily depending on the individuals involved.