What's your current ATMA rune status? IE: whatcha got? ifr

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
What's your current ATMA rune status? IE: whatcha got?

I was just doing some ATMA maintenance and decided to quickly check what runes I have. I know that the topic of runes can be a bit touchy at times ... but i'm interested in what other SPF'ers current rune status is.

The best runes i've got at the moment are:

Gul x3
Ist x2
Um x4
Lem x4
Fal x2
Ko x3
Lum x5

(I arbitrarily selected Lum as the cutoff point as that's where it starts getting "rare" for me. Seeing Hel/Io still gives me a "hmmmmnnnn ... alright" but getting a Lum is "Hey, now we're cookin'!")

I haven't been that lucky with runes lately as my particular char that i'm playing isn't that rune lucky. Unfortunately. My Countess running awhile back was alright in runes but no good in high(er) ones.

So, what do you have?

sirpoopsalot

Diabloii.Net Member
I cubed all my runes (barely) to make lionheart, and now i've got almost diddley:

Um x 1
Lem x 1
Dol x 2

... yep, my third best rune is a Dol. Hey Countess, I'm comin' for ya, baby!

Edit: Not too far from my first trip to the Hellforge though, maybe I'll get an Ist to throw in my Ali Baba (what's the point of having 'em if you don't use 'em).

Tasdaz

Diabloii.Net Member
I currently have:

1 x Lum
2 x Ko
2 x Lem
1 x Ohm :clap:

Not that impressive apart from the Ohm, but only been collecting for three months now... I haven't done any countess runs and I haven't cubed any runes in ages, so have plenty below Lum I could cube with.

SincereX13

Diabloii.Net Member
Well right now I have in 1.09

Ist
Um X3
Pul X3
Lem X2
Fal X4
Ko X8

plus tons more lower runes (my guess equal to a Pul or two)

I'll refrain from listing what runes I have in 1.10... it is rather disturbing

ElVingador

Diabloii.Net Member
These are the ones I have at the moment:

8x Lum
9x Ko
4x Fal
3X Lem
3x Pul
1x Um
2x Ist

Not bad, but I wish I had a Vex or Ber.

kabal

Diabloii.Net Member
If I cubed all of my unused runes right now, I'd roughly have the equivalent of Jah + Ist. As for which specific runes I have...those who know me well enough should know where to look. ;)

I haven't played D2 for a while but lets see here what I got for runes over the past year that I have been playing off and on...
-----------

Dol x 1
Gul x 1
Hel x 3
Ist x 1
Jah x 1
Ko x 2
Lem x 1
Lo x 1
Ohm x 1
Pul x 1
Sur x 1

-----------

I honestly don't know how good they really are, but I kept them in ATMA anyway, because I keep all of my runes. They are the ones I only have a few of you see. Of course I have many common runes but I didn't see a point in counting all of them up.

BuFa

Diabloii.Net Member
1x Dol
2x Io
1x Lum
1x Mal
1x Um

Dang that's just sad. But my pure lightning sorceress is now lv 69, getting ready to kick some countess buttocks.

seige

Diabloii.Net Member
I collect every rune I find.
My best atm would have to be a Dol and Hel. I just don't seem to have rune luck :(

I have a feeling that Dashy will be along soon :D

- Jas :howdy:

Tarr

Diabloii.Net Member
My ATMA rune status is....none! I keep mine on a mule instead of in a stash for easier cubing and inventory. :) My mule is Q-Bert the barbarian.

Current status, after about a hundred countess runs today in search of lum for upping eth kelpie

1 (more) lum
1 ko
1 fal
2 um (not going to cube these without finding 2 more or a mal, since mal is teh suxor)
1 ist (nm cows, while looking for the cow king hat)
1 gul (frenzybarb hell hellforge)

Vajar

Diabloii.Net Member
4x Ohm (2 cubed, 2 found)
3x Vex (2 cubed, 1 traded)
1x Gul
3x Ist
4x Mal
16x Um
+many smaller runes

A lot of the cubed up runes were from trades before rune trading was disallowed (or from 'the other place'), some were hellforge, though. I found an Ohm while doing pindle runs and another questing in Chaos Sanctuary. Most of my Ums were also from trades before rune trading was disallowed (or from 'the other place'). I'm not after the grail, so I've was able to trade away a lot of my TC87s for runes in the past (and at 'the other place'). Either way, a disturbing amount of Ums, I had no clue I had that many till I counted. For the amount of time I've been playing however, I would have expected to at least to have found really high end rune by now, at least if I compare my finds to others who've been around just as long - but I'm happy with my Ohms. There isn't much from the high-end that I'd really want other than an Enigma (who doesn't). I'll pass on a BoTD or Doom. Beast would be nice, though, to make a bear enchantress and to give my commandomancer a nice little boost.

EDIT: btw, anyone fast with numbers want to count that up and see what the highest rune I'd be able to cube up to? (if I hadn't used the runes)

Nightfire05

Diabloii.Net Member
Here, it's the following.
1x Ist
2x Mal
3x Um
3x Pul
3x Lem
4x Fal
2x Ko
3x Lum

And probably 60 to 80 lower runes in the range of Tal to Ko.

maxgerin

Diabloii.Net Member
My stash contains...

3 Lum
3 Ko
2 Fal
3 Lem
8 Pul
7 Um
3 Mal
3 Ist
1 Gul

There, I think those are everything I have Lum and up. *insert smily in between :) and :( *

Wow, Bunny, I always thought you don't actually play that much D2.
Guess your rune stash proves me wrong. :eek:

EDIT: Vajar, you'll end up with the following if you cube all of them (if I'm not mistaken somewhere)...

1 Ist
1 Gul
1 Vex
0 Ohm
1 Lo
1 Sur

--maxgerin

Liliel

Diabloii.Net Member
After all the cubing, various upgrades, and socketing, my rune supply is actually looking rather crippled (as is my collection of lower quality gems). Unfortunately this probably won't change much until I get more of my characters back up (I restarted all of them, so they'd be optimised for their final equipment. So far I have my spearazon and a sorc back up to Hell, and my enchantress in Nightmare).

1 io
1 ko
1 fal
1 mal
1 ist
1 vex
1 ohm

If you're wondering about the gap, it's because I've been cubing to get as many Ums as I can get my hands on so I can fill helmet sockets with them. I never seem to have enough Um runes. *sigh*

Toppo

Diabloii.Net Member
Right. First the RWs I've made. And that's quite a short list:

Crescent Moon, Lionheart & Wealth

Teh r00ns (which I don't cube up):

8x Lum
4x Ko
5x Fal
4x Lem
3x Pul
2x Um
3x Mal
3x Ist
1x Sur

I want my Ohm (Bramble) and Vex (HotO)!

Disco-neck Ted

The Dark Library
Totals are from a tally done a few weeks ago:

6 x Lum
4 x Ko
7 x Fal
6 x Lem
1 x Pul (from Hellforge- none found so far)
4 x Um (2 from Hellforge, 2 from logs in LK)
1 x Mal
0 x Ist (dammit)
1 x Gul
0 x Vex
0 x Ohm (double dammit)
1 x Lo

Can't check 1.09 or 1.10 until later, but they aren't as impressive.

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
seige said:
I have a feeling that Dashy will be along soon :D
Only because I love gloating almost more than I love...

Uh...

I'll get back to that later.

1.10 Roonz
Zod x1 omgoomogmogmlolol
Gul x2
Um x1
Lem x1
Ko x2
Io x3
Dol x2
Shael x1
Sol x6
Amn x1
Thul x4
Ort x17
Ral x10
Tal x23 <-- WTF?
Ith x10
Eth x10
Nef x20 <-- WTF? again
Tir x9
Eld x15
El x11

1.09 Roonz
Fal x1
Ko x1
Lum x3
Io x6
Hel x1
Dol x10
Sol x9
Amn x14
Thul x17
Ort x23
Ral x23
Tal x37 <-- OMGWTF???????//
Eth x9
Nef x24
Tir x13
Eld x19
El x3

Not counting various runes sitting in character stashes that haven't been muled off out of laziness(mostly El - Ko range)

seige

Diabloii.Net Member
Serdash said:
Only because I love gloating almost more than I love...

Uh...

I'll get back to that later.

1.10 Roonz
Zod x1 omgoomogmogmlolol
Gul x2
Um x1
Lem x1
Ko x2
Io x3
Dol x2
Shael x1
Sol x6
Amn x1
Thul x4
Ort x17
Ral x10
Tal x23 <-- WTF?
Ith x10
Eth x10
Nef x20 <-- WTF? again
Tir x9
Eld x15
El x11

1.09 Roonz
Fal x1
Ko x1
Lum x3
Io x6
Hel x1
Dol x10
Sol x9
Amn x14
Thul x17
Ort x23
Ral x23
Tal x37 <-- OMGWTF???????//
Eth x9
Nef x24
Tir x13
Eld x19
El x3

Not counting various runes sitting in character stashes that haven't been muled off out of laziness(mostly El - Ko range)
:uhhuh:

- Jas :howdy: