What's your Christmas list for this year?

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I've only posted in here yesterday about wishing I had a nice Christmas, just for once. But as usual, my family has already screwed it for me, treating me as a secondhand daughter.:embarassed: :cry: I'm actually more upset than I'm willing to admit. :cry:

What the hell? What'd they do, Vivi?

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
What the hell? What'd they do, Vivi?
I was talking on the phone to my sister and she said that they've decided what and how we'll celebrate Christmas. They decided on that without phoning me, without asking me, they just excluded me and now sincerely expected me to come along and join in nicely.
That's so rude. It doesn't matter what I think or want, I just have to comply. I spoke to dad about it and he kinda understood my point of view, but they don't understand how hurt I feel.
Just because I live far away (for them) doesn't mean they can treat me like this. :cry:

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm hoping for a bus-powered external HD, and a nice new sweater. Other than that, I don't really have one.

ael

Diabloii.Net Member
I was talking on the phone to my sister and she said that they've decided what and how we'll celebrate Christmas. They decided on that without phoning me, without asking me, they just excluded me and now sincerely expected me to come along and join in nicely.
That's so rude. It doesn't matter what I think or want, I just have to comply. I spoke to dad about it and he kinda understood my point of view, but they don't understand how hurt I feel.
Just because I live far away (for them) doesn't mean they can treat me like this. :cry:
Sorry to hear that. Well your always welcome to celebrate with us if you ever come to my part of europe. :wave:

Btw something that just came in to my mind....

CHRSITMAS SMILIES! Last year(actualy when i started lurking here) we had those themed smilies. Any chance we can enjoy them this year too? :jig:

Stoutwood

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm getting me a set of those ratcheting wrenches from Craftsman, seeing as how it will be at least a year before the PS3 is affordable.

rykuss

Banned
CHRSITMAS SMILIES! Last year(actualy when i started lurking here) we had those themed smilies. Any chance we can enjoy them this year too? :jig:
I've been wondering that myself.

I got my grill(rather my wife and her mother got it for me today)
The griddle I asked for(supposed to be my birthday present) somehow is now going to be a Christmas present?! WTF?!!
Some more memory for my PC would be awesome(not gonna happen, it's nice to dream)
My kids happy faces on Christmas morning(the best part is when they leave all of the goodies unattended, fun for me!!!)

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
My list has a lot of expensive stuff on it...

PS3, 360, new paintball gun, computer parts for upgrades...

I also ask for giftcards, but only for 2-3 stores...that way I'll get more than one for each store and I can spend more. :idea:

I've got my wife's gifts all bought, and the little one's gifts are pretty much all done too.
I'm really not picky if I get what I want...i just put it on the list...just in case ;-)

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
Having just learned that my best friends' family (well most of his family anyways) will be away during Christmas, leaving him to take care of the dogs, I wish I could spend Christmas with him. It sure would be fun.

I always wish for things I can't have. :embarassed:

snowBlizz

Diabloii.Net Member
I want money because next year ps3 will be released :devil:
i prob gonna get the same money as always, 400 pounds of my parents, about 500 pounds from all my grandparents, something from my uncles etc etc..

what i gonna buy to others:
To my friend: a psp game
my parents: Not sure yet :(
others: dunno :S

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
i actually want a car since my family only has one car atm after our camry broke down.. but that all depends on whether or not i get into college early lol

I'm looking at the Honda Civic Si, Acura RSX, and the Mazda RX-8. Mainly i just want to learn how to drive shift and be able to drive myself in the second term of my senior year.

ael

Diabloii.Net Member
mhl12 said:
I'm looking at the Honda Civic Si, Acura RSX, and the Mazda RX-8. Mainly i just want to learn how to drive shift and be able to drive myself in the second term of my senior year.
Those are some nice goodies to start with. :shocked:

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
Those are some nice goodies to start with. :shocked:
hey it's not my money :azn:

but actually, those are pretty cheap. Only the Rx8 will be somewhat expensive. And if i do get an rsx, it would be used anyways since they're being discontinued.