What's your Christmas list for this year?

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
What's your Christmas list for this year?

I posted this in the spf, but then I thought of how many responses and posts it would get if it were here.

Yes what an ingenius thread mwahahahaha

Seeing as how all hell will break loose tommorrow, let's just jump into the frenzy then lol.

I don't really have a complete list as I do some random suggestions for my parents of stuff I'd want. Some of this includes:

Xbox 360 (But I know my parents and it'd be slim to none if I got one because by buying that they're simply further enhancing my gaming addiction :rolleyes: )

Ipod accessories-A good cover, car plug ins, other various accessories, itunes gift cards.

This is a little broad, but stuff for my room like a stereo system or just something to occupy some space - We've been doing construction upstairs and I just now got "my room" back.

A new duke jacket-my hoodie is getting kind of old so I'll need a new one :undecided:

And of course...money money money

There might be a few other things I'm forgetting or forgot to list, but this is just pretty much the main stuff. Haha, and I'm sure some of those wishes won't be met, but either way I'll be happy.

So...what's on your Christmas list?...
Enjoy :smiley:

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Silly me,

When you said Christmas list I assumed you were speaking of things you were buying/making for your loved ones.

Or as the youngins say... Greed FTW!!!

Machina

Diabloii.Net Member
Nothing. This year I won't be getting anything, christmas is delayed for me until the March 2007 PS3 launch.

Haven't decided what to get anyone else yet, although I only have to buy stuff for my mum, dad, nan and dog. We don't get on with the rest of the family, fortunately :smiley:

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
I would list that lol, but I'm still in the process of trying to figure out what my parents want. My brother is pretty easy to figure out, but I still have no clue what to get for the parents.

But yes, GREED MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

S Z

Diabloii.Net Member
Heh, given how much those things are going to cost over here, the PS3 may turn out to be more Christmas + Birthday +Christmas 2007.

Anyway, for me it shall be DVD's and books. And socks hopefully. Most of the other things that I want are way out of any reasonable price range for my relations (42" LCD TV + gubbins, new PC etc) and i'll be pretty happy with whatever I get. Within reason ;).

I think I'll be trying to get my mum and dad a weekend in Paris or Rome sometime in March as their Chrimbo pressie, though that depends on the state of my bank balance and that of my siblings (who are getting a card, and should be thankful at that!).

Isolde212

Banned
Diamonds! Diamonds! Everyone loves diamonds!!!

Also some books, Dvd's, a new winter coat and a day at the spa.

PS I'm giving Annie the best present ever...but it's a surprise so I can't say it on here.

ael

Diabloii.Net Member
A memory stick(a 2 gb one would be nice) for my camera. Also a new monitor to replace the monster im using atm. But Im not expecting anything tho.

Aside from that, Im going to `gift` myself with a whole new set of clothing. I just need a change of style, so Im tightening my belt over here. Clothes are kinda expensive over here. :(

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
World peace
Lame! We all know you want cashmoneyz!

What I'd like for Christmas... well, there'll be the old standard of two shirts, two pants, and a bag of black socks (usually 6-12 pairs) from my parents, which is wonderful. Outside of those, since they're Christmas traditions, my list includes :

A big turkey dinner!!!!
Eggnog
A visit with my girl

Of those... the gggnog I can provide myself, it's $1 a carton for some good, good eggnog if I can find a Reid's Dairy around here. The visit with my girl... all I need is for her to tell me when, and I'll take a weekend off and pay for it all myself, I just need to know when she'll have the time available. And my parents ALWAYS do a big dinner, so that's a done deal. Looks like the only thing I'm not 100% sure about is the visit, and that... well, I'm hopeful. :grin:

I'm a simple man, with simple desires. Very easy to make me happy.

Isolde212

Banned
Lame! We all know you want cashmoneyz!

What I'd like for Christmas... well, there'll be the old standard of two shirts, two pants, and a bag of black socks (usually 6-12 pairs) from my parents, which is wonderful. Outside of those, since they're Christmas traditions, my list includes :

A big turkey dinner!!!!
Eggnog
A visit with my girl

Of those... the gggnog I can provide myself, it's $1 a carton for some good, good eggnog if I can find a Reid's Dairy around here. The visit with my girl... all I need is for her to tell me when, and I'll take a weekend off and pay for it all myself, I just need to know when she'll have the time available. And my parents ALWAYS do a big dinner, so that's a done deal. Looks like the only thing I'm not 100% sure about is the visit, and that... well, I'm hopeful. :grin:

I'm a simple man, with simple desires. Very easy to make me happy.

I grew up on Reid's Dairy. It's the bomb....they have the $1 orange milkshakes and I used to go get them every day at lunch.

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
I wish I'd not have to spend Christmas with my family cos it's never nice, and always boring.

And for once I wish Christmas would be nice. I hate Christmas. Always something terrible happens.:embarassed:

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I grew up on Reid's Dairy. It's the bomb....they have the $1 orange milkshakes and I used to go get them every day at lunch.
Yeah really... Wait, isn't Reid's kind of local to southern Ontario? That must mean that you're familiar with the area around here, awesome. =P If I leave class early (and I do intend to, it's a big waste of time lately), I'm going to go by the one that's at Markham and Lawrence. I've also frequented the Reid's in Oshawa and Pickering in the past, but that's a bit far of a trip for my liking.

I intend to buy ALL of their $1 eggnog, and just because you mentioned it, I might have to get one of those orange milkshakes. So tasty...

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
I've only posted in here yesterday about wishing I had a nice Christmas, just for once. But as usual, my family has already screwed it for me, treating me as a secondhand daughter.:embarassed: :cry: I'm actually more upset than I'm willing to admit. :cry: