whats wrong with this system???

Boneposse

Diabloii.Net Member
whats wrong with this system???

I just made a new account because this thing won't let me log in on my regular account because it says I am using the wrong password which is impossible. I've been trying to log on for like four days. What gives? My normal account is Tibialposse. Should I keep this new one or wait for the bug to be fixed?

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
Boneposse said:
I just made a new account because this thing won't let me log in on my regular account because it says I am using the wrong password which is impossible. I've been trying to log on for like four days. What gives? My normal account is Tibialposse. Should I keep this new one or wait for the bug to be fixed?

Sometimes....it's because you typed the password in wrong(it has happened to me a few times) or someone has hacked into your account somehow.

HoS

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Boneposse said:
Try to log on again tomorrow with your usual account. If that doesn't work, send me a PM and I'll see if I can get that account working again. If that doesn't work you can keep this new account and I'll ban the old one.

Boneposse

Diabloii.Net Member
Mad Mantis said:
Try to log on again tomorrow with your usual account. If that doesn't work, send me a PM and I'll see if I can get that account working again. If that doesn't work you can keep this new account and I'll ban the old one.
thx MM--i'll use this one. I tried to log in four days in a row and it said wrong pw, which is impossible to do 30 plus times I think but maybe I became dyslexic but I doubt it> I'll let you know which to ban.