Whats wrong with my coconut?

Johnny

Banned
Whats wrong with my coconut?

so I was in the mood for a coconut so I bought one. Today i decided to eat it so I bring out the tools provided to me by our lord and our savior Jesus Christ in order to conquer the coconut.

I find the coconuts "eyes and nose" and drill holls in two of them only to find that there already is a hole in the 3rd one.

I hold it over a drinking glass but the coconut is compleatly empty. My first idea was that some bastard had milked my coconut but then I break it open and inside I find what looks like an acorn.

I espect the acorn further and find a small hole in it.

Im baffled. What the hell is wrong with my coconut?

nebux

Diabloii.Net Member
that coconut was hacked by someone else. beware at that acorn. is an alien that want to dominate all the coconuts.

Jigga-Scrooge

Diabloii.Net Member
ive never seen a tool like that before. its wierd shaped. is it just a drill?

about the coconut, you know how they get those ships in the bottles?

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Half the ones I see at the shop have a hole in them, if you want the milk you have to check first.

As for the acorn... beats me.

Johnny said:
Today i decided to eat it so I bring out the tools provided to me by our lord and our savior Jesus Christ in order to conquer the coconut.
That's not a knife, now THAT's a knife.

nebux said:
that coconut was hacked by someone else.
OMG, coconut hax!

masterazn

Banned
Just so you know, that is not how you open a coconut. You use a big knife and chop away at one end of the coconut so that the skin comes off and you get to the white bark-like texture inside. Then, you use the knife and cut at that to make a small hole. Drink the liquid and then cut it up to eat the meat.

Johnny

Banned
masterazn said:
Just so you know, that is not how you open a coconut. You use a big knife and chop away at one end of the coconut so that the skin comes off and you get to the white bark-like texture inside. Then, you use the knife and cut at that to make a small hole. Drink the liquid and then cut it up to eat the meat.

I would really advice against that. I once drank the milk before opening the coconut. Then when I opened it the meat inside was all rotten and I got really sick.

need to check the insides quality before drinking the milk.

What i do is drill the holes open. Pour the milk into a glass. Insert the knife into one of the holes and then beat the knife carefuly with the hammer. Making the coconut split in two with very little effort.

masterazn

Banned
Johnny said:
I would really advice against that. I once drank the milk before opening the coconut. Then when I opened it the meat inside was all rotten and I got really sick.

need to check the insides quality before drinking the milk.

What i do is drill the holes open. Pour the milk into a glass. Insert the knife into one of the holes and then beat the knife carefuly with the hammer. Making the coconut split in two with very little effort.
That's how it's done in all parts of Asia that I've been to. It's simple, fast, easy. You can tell if a coconut is rotten/bad from the outside.