Whats the name of that song they play in Die Hard 3 when they steal the gold?

Johnny

Banned
Whats the name of that song they play in Die Hard 3 when they steal the gold?

You know the song when they break into the bank and kill the guard and start loading up the gold with tiny dozers.

It goes something like na na na na na na na na na na na. Na na. Na na. Na na na na na na na na na na na. Na na. Na na. Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na.

Well you get the idea.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
No, that's the one with Steve McQueen escaping from the Nazis on a motorbike. What movie has two dogs and a cat?

Johnny

Banned
Steve who?

two dogs and a cat?

Some movie about animals that you get to hear thier talk and they travel through the woods and such.

Michael J Fox made the voice for one of the dogs.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh, I think you mean this.

Steve McQueen was a big movie star in the 60's and 70's. He was also in the Towering Inferno.

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
Who is Steve McQueen? Oh my God. He was in Bullitt, The Getaway, the original Thomas Crown Affair, The Magnificent Seven, and even the Blob

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh, I forgot he was in the Blob. Run - don't walk - from; THE BLOB!!!

Ace_wanderer said:
I think its called When Johnny comes marching home or something.
Oh yeah - you're right. It's the other old-timey war song. The one kids sing with the words "the ants go marching one by one, hurrah hurrah...".

Here.

AttilatheHuns

Diabloii.Net Member
It is "When johnny comes marching home," I think that version is by Aaron Copeland. I love it and have it on a cd. I think i can link to this but the third sample down on this page:

http://www.amazon.com/Sampler-Andrew-Lane/dp/B000000LHF/sr=1-27/qid=1157721166/ref=sr_1_27/104-2257421-8927949?ie=UTF8&s=music

edit: Darn, too late, I had to check to see the froum rules for posting links.

@Pat: Anyone remember the Steve McQueen movie where he's escaping a prison (not Great Escape). It started with a "P" I think, and sounded like pomeranian, but I know thats wrong.

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
Ah! There's a rap song to that music/beat, and I can't figure out what it's titled or who sings it!

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
PatMaGroin said:
Ah! There's a rap song to that music/beat, and I can't figure out what it's titled or who sings it!
Why am I not surprised? Rap artists must've sampled every song ever written, regardless of genre.