What's the little swirly thing around the Amazon's head during Strafe?

ffs

Diabloii.Net Member
Counter question: Is it blue? Is it red? Is it both? We'll get to the bottom of this. ;)

ffs

Diabloii.Net Member
I was being ironic and pretty sure it's the leech animation. However yellow doesn't check out actually. ;)

Oathed

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm, you get an animation during leech? I thought it was when Strafe ran its full complement of 10 shots and then re-initiated another volley, but the mystery deepens.

Oathed

Diabloii.Net Member
https://i.imgur.com/lS8uDUo.jpg

Gotcha!

Started happening in WSK, but seems unrelated to the Skystrike proc. I'm not wearing any other proc-related stuff. Weird that it wasn't happening in the other maps that I've run with the same equipment. Is it something regarding the mobs being killed?

pharphis

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
If it's not happening anywhere else it's probably from the seer (? the thing controlling the boars)

Oathed

Diabloii.Net Member
Bam! Mystery solved.

It was happening elsewhere, obviously, but only once in a while. And since I don't play Necro much (except that one time just to beat HC Hell on easy-mode iirc), I don't recognize curses much.

Cheers for the help.

Bonus: I think it should be mentioned in the FAQ that you can push "R" to select Normal and "N" to select Nightmare difficulty, on the selection screen. "H" for Hell?