Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What's The Hold Up?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Ringworm125, Apr 3, 2004.

1. Ringworm125

Ringworm125 IncGamers Member

What's The Hold Up?

What's the deal with Starcraft Ghost? Blizzard said this game would be out before 2004, but still, no word... The last freakin Starcraft game (Brood War) came out in 1999. It's been 4 years, and still nothing yet. I'm beginning to lose my faith in Blizzard...

Not only is it taking too long for the game, I think the game itself will be horrible. Why change the classic strategy based game to a stealth shooter game? If you ask me, it's a bad change. I've already got plenty of stealth shooter games. I don't think Ghost will be the best in it's field as the original Starcraft was...

2. Ferrous

Ferrous IncGamers Member

1. It's Blizzard, get a grip. They take forever on their games....But they do come out pretty well, you gotta admit.

2. There was a role playing game, I believe, for Warcraft in which you were Thrall and you had to free some of the orcisch clans or something...

3. Keep in mind that it'll be a stealth shooter game in a familiar environment...I don't think it'd be a bad idea to at least take a look into...

3. Ringworm125

Ringworm125 IncGamers Member

Familiar environment or not, it's still a stealth shooter game, something I play plenty of already. I want the old Starcraft back! WAAAAAH :rant:

4. Raena

Raena IncGamers Member

If it will be that horrible, why do you want it to come out then?

I'ts not like they deleted the old starcraft and you will never be able to play it anymore...

5. th5418

th5418 Banned

WoW makes SC Ghost look like a piece of crap.