What's the highest Hammy dmg you've seen?

Sechler

Diabloii.Net Member
What's the highest Hammy dmg you've seen?

Just a bored thread that may turn up some crazy numbers. I ran some calcs on all my best gear if I put it on a fully synergized hdin and came up with..
15921 - 16026 :shocked: @ lvl 49 BH
.... so sick!!!

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
Sechler said:
Just a bored thread that may turn up some crazy numbers. I ran some calcs on all my best gear if I put it on a fully synergized hdin and came up with..
15921 - 16026 :shocked: @ lvl 49 BH
.... so sick!!!
I can think of level 55 BH...

3 Circlet
3 Amu
6 Weapon
4 Shield
2 Armour
2 Rings
1 Belt
9 GC's
1 Anni
3 Torch
1 BC
20 Skill

= Level 55 BH

Dono how that'd affect the equation though...

Sechler

Diabloii.Net Member
Arbedark said:
Dono how that'd affect the equation though...
If i plugged the skill planner right, i come up with....
17174 - 17278

Although, what's the 6 skills from weapon? :scratch: I put 3 pally, 3 bh as a guess, but haven't thought of what the hell that could be.

nubikoen

Diabloii.Net Member
Get a friend to load up on offensive skillers and gear as described (with offensive skills instead of combat of course), both of you get a skillshrine and you'd get... well I don't know, HIGH damage that's for sure.
Don't forget a BC as well.

Pucho

Banned
almost 25k (24363 - 24503) is the max when partied with another pally, I've calculated it before. And it gives you room for the 75% FCR breakpoint.

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
17k - 17k is absolute highest without any outer influences (other paladin's aura/skill shrine) etc.

ToThePoint

Diabloii.Net Member
RetroStar said:
17k - 17k is absolute highest without any outer influences (other paladin's aura/skill shrine) etc.
nah completely solo its at least 18k-18k
2 helm
2 amu
2 ring
1 belt
2 armor
2 shield +2combat
2 weapon +3hammer+3conc
1 anni
3 torch
9 skiller
1 bc
=18 all skill +11 combat +3 hammer + 3 conc
= 52 hammer 41 conc
= 17991-18103 = 18k-18k

not really recommended though anyway although could hit 75fcr with it

nickedoff

Diabloii.Net Member
There are some duped/bugged/glitched/whatever Steelclash gloves (+1 'din skills), so you could factor that into the "highest" if you don't mind counting dupes.

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
jmsplat said:
You can have 2 pally 3 BH 3 conc 20 fcr, and west has that dupe
Viper Bludgeon.

So a hdin can't hit 20k solo?
nickedoff said:
There are some duped/bugged/glitched/whatever Steelclash gloves (+1 'din skills), so you could factor that into the "highest" if you don't mind counting dupes.
Viper Bludgeon for example is a very fine stat rare that people duped, but actual hacked item such as steelclash gloves should not be calculated for anything, even for testing purposes.

Gunnur

Diabloii.Net Member
You guys should PM Tempus. For the last 7-8 years he has always had the definitive answer on this one. Taking into account cooping players with various skill sets. I am sure he has an old post or chart he could forward.

Oh for the days of 1.09, when it took a lower resists charged wand on swap, tight gear (dupes not really available yet), serious hammer placement skill, and a strong might merc to have any chance in an 8 person cow level game. It's so lame playing a hammerdin with uber power. I loved the comments from old newbs "what are those gay little things flying around? I am going to have to turn down my sound because those stupid little things are annoying" or "WOW how much damage are you doing? I heard they nerfed those things after the xpac, but your mowing them down." I might still bel playin' if there was any challenge to the game:cry:

DeMoNiX

Diabloii.Net Member
That would be one thing i hope they will curbe id the BH Damage. It is too powerful, you see Hdins who can solo a 2 minute Ball run. Its insane.

-Tempus-

Diabloii.Net Member
KaythonXE said:
You can get 20k+ hammer damage by a blessed hammer skill hammerdin combined with a offensive aura hdin.
cant seem to find the old posts where all this stuff was posted before, guess it was lost in forums resets.

2 of my older hammerdins are setup to go all combat items while the other goes all offensive items.
one has 49 bh (not using torch, spider, +2plate)
the other goes 47 conc +750%ed (isnt using anni, torch, spider or +2plate)

the offensive hammerdin also has lev 45 conviction (was -250% but not much good in this patch) and was working on +45 thorns. i still need to remake this one to work better in this patch. but he makes for a killer party member. he and him might merc add +1000% ed to party members. on his switch he also has a lower resist wand.

-Tempus-

safetypro

Diabloii.Net Member
Just wondering, is there any difference between a hammerdin doing lets say 14-15k damage and 20k damage in pvm play? I personally think that the former is more than adequate damage get the job done.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
safetypro said:
Just wondering, is there any difference between a hammerdin doing lets say 14-15k damage and 20k damage in pvm play? I personally think that the former is more than adequate damage get the job done.
Even a "mediocre" 6k-7k hammer damage is adequate to completely tear apart PvM.

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
ToThePoint said:
nah completely solo its at least 18k-18k
2 helm
2 amu
2 ring
1 belt
2 armor
2 shield +2combat
2 weapon +3hammer+3conc
1 anni
3 torch
9 skiller
1 bc
=18 all skill +11 combat +3 hammer + 3 conc
= 52 hammer 41 conc
= 17991-18103 = 18k-18k

not really recommended though anyway although could hit 75fcr with it

hrm that is exactly what i use (on SP) i hit 17-17 on screen.

edit: nvm i was using +1 armour (enigma) and +3combat skill helm instead of +2 paladin.