what's the crappiest unique you keep getting?

squarewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
what's the crappiest unique you keep getting?

the battlebranch for the 500 millionth time for me.

for sets it's that milatary pick i don't even bother id'ing.

yeah, know the feeling, I keep getting some weird unique ring called constricted ring, so I just keep throwing them out, I guess I've found about 1k or so, and for set it must be that lousy bugged tal armor that keeps dropping from every other fallen :mad:

PS: Kidding ;) :lol:

squarewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
haaaa, i remember those. whatever happened to the constricted ring. it was on arreat summit for awhile then it got removed.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
The constricting ring never existed on the realms. Or, at least not a 'real' one. They were never enabled in the game, and those who were around were hacked ones.

Crappiest unique i find all the time...... Venom Ward Breast Plate. Aw!
Crappiest set item is... yes, you guessed it... Isenhart's Case Breast Plate.

Me and Breast Plates... Wierd

swordguards keep popping out everywhere... WHY?

mahims ammy is the second best

coolest thing is manald heal keeps popping as 3rd ranking good for early on quests

jiansonz

Diabloii.Net Member
Snakecord, Gorefoot and Serpent Lord...

It´s not weird of you get many Breast Plates. In the (very often-picked) TC Armor 18, there is a 3/7 chance (~43%) that a Breast Plate will drop. Like the saying goes: "There is no such thing as a Rare Breast Plate". :lol:

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
I keep finding Coifs of Glory. I don't know why, but I got bored yesterday so I did some mf runs. I found 4 of those damned helms in half an hour ...

HoD

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Herald of Doom said:
I keep finding Coifs of Glory. I don't know why, but I got bored yesterday so I did some mf runs. I found 4 of those damned helms in half an hour ...

HoD
Good job. give the next one to me. I never find them. Offar Isenhartzzzzzzzzz! :D

bluedragoon

Diabloii.Net Member
i kept finding string of ears, so instead of throwing them away i tried finding a perf one :)( perf life steal and dr, dunno what perf def is :)) and for the venom wards, they are real nice for ur merc if u do some andy runs. U know how he manages to always die in town, thats over with that baby. Kept finding them till i had one with nice def and eth :)

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
RetroStar said:
Damn the Cathan Rings!!
how could I forget? :lol:
i actually found tons of angelic halos, but that was before people started using them :p

ayax_2k4

Diabloii.Net Member
Damn the 'useless' Mara's Kaleidoscope! Already found 7 (or was it 6 ) of them.
:lol: so... where's the dammed place i need to go to be so unlucky, i've only got 1 in 3 years, a 30 res from hell hephasto, the forge drop was crap though...

military picks suck i never id those and set rings are useful for new chars, same about bps, they too can go on low lvl chars :thumbsup:

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
bluedragoon said:
i kept finding string of ears, so instead of throwing them away i tried finding a perf one :)( perf life steal and dr, dunno what perf def is :)) and for the venom wards, they are real nice for ur merc if u do some andy runs. U know how he manages to always die in town, thats over with that baby. Kept finding them till i had one with nice def and eth :)
A double upgraded venom ward is really nice by the way, not comparable to stone, gloom, or (enigma - for bnetters of course). But, very nice to have.

I hate those blasted sanders boots I find all the time, let alone kelpie's snare (well the ethereal snare that I am looking to upgrade and socket with amn for my merc may be really nice)

Really any unique/set can be useful, but likewise blue items can sometimes be far more Godly its just a matter of what your build needs.

Masas I wish I had your bad luck! :D

SeDnA

Diabloii.Net Member
Most useless would definitely be tyreals might. i found (100^2)(a^3124!)(9*9-81) of them. tyreals < most armor for usage anyway. but tyreals> value-wise...