What's the big deal about Ladder?

Gix

Diabloii.Net Member
What's the big deal about Ladder?

Seriously. Ladder is for all the stuck up players who play nice and fair. Non-Ladder is for the rodents eating each other alive to make a living.

I play Non-Ladder :D

cotton

Diabloii.Net Member
Gix said:
Seriously. Ladder is for all the stuck up players who play nice and fair. Non-Ladder is for the rodents eating each other alive to make a living.

And I will join you there when(if?) the ladder resets. I am hungry, mouse! :D

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
Gix said:

Ladder is for all the opportunists who noticed the new runewords and their possible value when the ladder will reset :p

PS: I play SCL, SCNL and HCL :lol:

HoD

Gorny

Banned
Gix said:

Don't know where you intend to go with that one.

cotton

Diabloii.Net Member
Herald of Doom said:
Ladder is for all the opportunists who noticed the new runewords and their possible value when the ladder will reset :p

PS: I play SCL, SCNL and HCL :lol:

HoD
Or those of us that had our accounts expire due to inactivity only to return, or those new to the game, or those looking for a new challenge. When you got nothin' you have to start somewhere.

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
Maybe it's for people who at least like the possibility that every rune Ist and above isn't duped due to the fact that you can upgrade runes beyond Thule on ladder. Maybe we like the possibility of getting all the items. Or, as was suggested before, maybe we were starting fresh and didn't see the point of hopping into an environment where everybody has had years to build their stuff up.

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
Herald of Doom said:
Right......when the non-ladder people get a hold of those runewords in the ladder reset of 4256.