what's the best COH armor for a sorc. (looking for the lowest str requirement)

haithere

Diabloii.Net Member
what's the best COH armor for a sorc. (looking for the lowest str requirement)

hey guys! since there's no such thing as a 4 socket mage plate, i was wondering what's the next best thing for chains of honor.

right now im using a dusk shroud chains of honor but i really don't like the look of it lol. if there's no other choice but a dusk shroud so be it. lol

Rawness

Diabloii.Net Member

droid

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: what's the best COH armor for a sorc. (looking for the lowest str requirement)

Lowest str is DS. Best str:armor value is AP. GH, WF, SH are your in-between options.

ancalagon

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: what's the best COH armor for a sorc. (looking for the lowest str requirement)

Choose a light armor, so you wont have a frw penalty. Fr/w is very important to a sorc, especially in PvP but even in PvM. Dusk Shroud or Mage Plate for best str req, and Great Hauberk for best looks, imo.

Shanksie1337

Diabloii.Net Member

Choose a light armor, so you wont have a frw penalty. Fr/w is very important to a sorc, especially in PvP but even in PvM. Dusk Shroud or Mage Plate for best str req, and Great Hauberk for best looks, imo.
oh really :).

SeCKSEgai

Diabloii.Net Member

I can't believe you didn't look this up on arreat summit in the items section =P.