whats the best build you ever played?

luiccn

Diabloii.Net Member
whats the best build you ever played?

tell us whats the best build you played ever.

I lik two builds, my hammerdin and my ww barb.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
"best" is a very vague word... can you tell what you mean more clearly? Like fun or interesting or the quickest pvp or pvm?

some of the builds that i enjoyed were tesladin and light sorcs

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
I like Werewolf druids, summon necros, and lightning javazons...also bowazons and lightning sorcs in 1.09

front243

Diabloii.Net Member
I am enjoying my new trapsin. I have saved up for her for some time but now she got pretty good equipment, like enigma, sojs, 3Trap/3LS Claws etc. She has turned into a pretty decent rusher i think.

I also like my pure fire MF-sorceress.

Other builds I enjoy:
-Necro Summoners (aka Fishymancer build from the strategy compendium)
-Zealots

BFD

Diabloii.Net Member
The most fun character I ever played was a bow sorceress back when piercing on items would allow my glacial spikes and fireballs to pierce. Unfortunatly that was a bug that was removed in the next patch, oh well.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
BFD said:
The most fun character I ever played was a bow sorceress back when piercing on items would allow my glacial spikes and fireballs to pierce. Unfortunatly that was a bug that was removed in the next patch, oh well.
what patch was that? :eek: sounds funny

BFD

Diabloii.Net Member
LorveN said:
what patch was that? :eek: sounds funny
IIRC, it was pre-LOD, I think 1.04 maybe? I think they fixed it when they brought out Razortail. The only items that would grant piercing spells (AFAIK, ice bolts from orb would have pierced too) were a couple normal unique bows and xbows.

slax0r

Diabloii.Net Member
My LF Javazon in 1.09 with Titan's killed cows dead. And she even had a Buriza on switch for single enemies and bosses.

Damn, I miss her. Maybe time to make another one.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
slax0r said:
My LF Javazon in 1.09 with Titan's killed cows dead. And she even had a Buriza on switch for single enemies and bosses.

Damn, I miss her. Maybe time to make another one.
Goddamnit, dont you keep old chars? I still have my fully (1.09 style) equipped lvl99 novasorc, and wf-zon. Havent changed a thing in their equip since 1.09.
They are the Hall of Fame of my account ;)

slax0r

Diabloii.Net Member
LorveN said:
Goddamnit, dont you keep old chars? I still have my fully (1.09 style) equipped lvl99 novasorc, and wf-zon. Havent changed a thing in their equip since 1.09.
They are the Hall of Fame of my account ;)
I just started playing again my entire account vanished from the good ol' days. My main two characters were that zon and my firewall mf sorc.

Tobbo

Diabloii.Net Member
Well I´m not sure what you mean by "best" but my choice for overall best char would be my summoner.
He/it? can mf, stand in safe spots while minions kill, help party with curses and much more. The best thing though is that of all my chars. That is the one that hasnt died since ~lvl 20 (lvl ** atm). And that is without any "godly" items. Not a single item on him would sell for more then pul.

Its a cheap build.
Easy to survive. (watch out for gloams though)
Very item independent.

I love crowds ... when they are on my side.

Sartok

Diabloii.Net Member
200FCR FB/ES/Max Block/Res Sorc...

Lets just say the vita wasn't that high.... but try catching her.

phool

Diabloii.Net Member
BF/DT sin for quick fun + easily best against ancients, berserk/tornado/frenzy/shout/battlecry/warcry/battle orders/item find for best mf and quickest baal runs. A cold orb sorc was most successful at PvP, but boring. The worst (that got to hell) were my (only ever) v boring paladin and my feeble 'polar bear'.