What's that one movie...

LonghornRob

Diabloii.Net Member
What's that one movie...

It's a recent movie, takes place in 1800s Australian outback, looks like a good ol' bloody western from the preiviews. However, it's been a long while since I've seen the previews and I can't remember the name of it. I just got Netflix so I want to rent this movie, if only I can remember the name. Any help?

LonghornRob

Diabloii.Net Member
No that isn't it. It doesn't have Ledger in it. And I think it came out in '04 or '05. DAmnit this is going to bother me.

Sokar Rostau

Diabloii.Net Member
Ahhhh. See what happens when I post before the morning's first coffee?

Everyone should see The Proposition, assuming, of course, that they aren't emotionally fragile. It's a great film. Disturbing, but great. Superb cinematography too.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LonghornRob

Diabloii.Net Member
YES!!! The Proposition is indeed the movie I was looking for! I knew I could count on all you Aussies!

I'm glad to see people liked the movie. It will be my first ever Netflix rental. It should be proud.

Sokar Rostau

Diabloii.Net Member
Let us know what you think.

Some people are put off by the graphic violence, moral ambiguity or erm... historical accuracies.

LonghornRob

Diabloii.Net Member
Graphic violence usually suits me well. I hardly flinched at all (and actually fell in love with) with Sin City and A History of Violence. I think all that Doom playing when I was in middle school and all that GTA in high school and beyond has desensitized me completely towards violence. That's fine with me, though, because it allows me to enjoy more movies.