whats grush

seymorebutts

Diabloii.Net Member
whats grush

I used to play D2 until I quit. Now I'm back ^^.
I forget what grush is...Could someone kindly explain it for me plese?

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Glitch rush. The low level stays in Harrogath while someone that needs the Baal quest kills Baal. When Baal dies, the low level also receives credit for the quest and move on to the next difficulty and bypass the Ancients quest.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
You manage to skip all the boredom of going through the game chronologically and instead get to enjoy the boredom of neverending exp runs to the same place trying to lvl up.

seymorebutts

Diabloii.Net Member
so I can g rush from normal to hell. but then where do I level up in hell again?
I used to this to this but I forget. If there is a guide please direct me.
on and by the way, if I ask someone for a g rush, that means that person will g rush all the way to hell?

thanks

§Hex Vex§

Diabloii.Net Member
In hell, you use chaos runs to level up. Also, it depends on the person who g rushes you. Mainly, most rushes are for that difficulty from what I've seen unless it was specified.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd be interested to know how much time you really save by rushing rather than playing properly. Like, how long it takes you to get to a certain level by both methods. Has anyone ever actually worked it out?

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
With the grush, I can get from 1 to 85 in a single night of playing, assuming all the Baal quests are gotten quickly. It helps if friends of yours host Chaos/Baal or UberTrist runs for you.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Four to five or more. I don't know
*shrugs*
I might grush a new char soon, so I'll keep track of how long it takes to get him from Act 1 Normal to Act 5 Hell if you want.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm, I generally play for two to three hour stretches, untwinked and unaided, in games with as high a number of players I can manage through normal and nightmare... I'd say it'd take about a week and a half to two to get to 85 if I played every day. That's about 30-40 hours... so about ten times as much.

It'd be less if I was really trying to do it as fast as possible though. I wonder how long...

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm, I generally play for two to three hour stretches, untwinked and unaided, in games with as high a number of players I can manage through normal and nightmare... I'd say it'd take about a week and a half to two to get to 85 if I played every day. That's about 30-40 hours... so about ten times as much.

It'd be less if I was really trying to do it as fast as possible though. I wonder how long...
I may be wrong but I'd say that those who generaly have their chars grushed then go on to spend most of their time dueling.

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
I may be wrong but I'd say that those who generaly have their chars grushed then go on to spend most of their time dueling.
Agree. If you're not developing characters for PvP there's really no reason to grush. The whole fun of playing D2 if you're not strictly PvP is the leveling part. Grush eliminates the fun of leveling.

It's can also be very annoying sometimes. Looking for a game to get that grush can sometimes take hours which is really ANNOYING.

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
Agree. If you're not developing characters for PvP there's really no reason to grush. The whole fun of playing D2 if you're not strictly PvP is the leveling part. Grush eliminates the fun of leveling.

It's can also be very annoying sometimes. Looking for a game to get that grush can sometimes take hours which is really ANNOYING.
what we ocasionaly do is: one of us lvls a char to lvl 40 in normal. Once thats done we then get a char for grushing, and 6 low lvls. And we can get everyone to act5 in hell rather fast. From there is rather quick, because you'll either trist or chaos them.

Zalcitabine

Diabloii.Net Member
When i grushed my mules to act 4 hell at the start of this season it took me an average of 45 minutes to one hour per mule.

It is a great way to grab a quick some runes at the start of the season. You just need 2 computers and a good rusher (mine was a cheap blizzard/ES sorc with dual spirit and vipermagi). You also get alot of gems and many quest drops.

If i managed to get my mule to act 4 in hell without dying she was often level 5 or 6 already, just with the experience given when you kill the act bosses/travincal.