Whats better for PvP Mauler

Whats better for PvP Mauler

im not sure whats better to use

CoH or Stone

I mean coh only gives 2 skills and resists cuz i already got max dmg reduc

while Stone gives lots of Fhr which i am lacking and it has Huge defense which helps in duels.

So the question is which would help me more in duels

Voice

Diabloii.Net Member
If you need resist ... probably CoH ... if not maybe enigma for huge str bonous ... i really havent looked at stone ... i may get back to you on this.

VictusMetuo

Diabloii.Net Member
Depends on where you duel. If you get full Resists with Stone, I'd lean towards Stone. If you're any sort of Fire Claws/Maul Hybrid, I'd definitely use Stone. FHR is also another reason to use it. Really, if you can manage Resists, I'd use Stone.

Eth Stone = GG 16k Defense. And the runes are easy to get ones anyway.

Voice

Diabloii.Net Member
wow didnt know eth stone def. ran so high ... maybe they are the new eth bstars .. use'em til the break gear.

VictusMetuo

Diabloii.Net Member
That's an Archon btw, so no R/W penalties either. Plus you get 32 free stat points = 64 Life, would be more if there was a use for Eng.

Jova1

Diabloii.Net Member
Masta-Djay said:
im not sure whats better to use

CoH or Stone

I mean coh only gives 2 skills and resists cuz i already got max dmg reduc

while Stone gives lots of Fhr which i am lacking and it has Huge defense which helps in duels.

So the question is which would help me more in duels
I have tryed both on FC bear and could not pick an advange of one over the other, however I did not have max resists so used CoH when resists were needed ans stone in melee.

If you don't have resistance problem definately stone.

If your a fireclaw bear and don't need resistances definately stone, make sure not to place any skill points in molden bolder to take advantage of the free synergy bonus from molden bolder that Stone provides.