Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Whats best guide for pvm with

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Killax, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Killax

Killax IncGamers Member

Whats best guide for pvm with

with faith bow and coh, what could be the best guide or skills would make a real fast strong killer in hell

2. XZON

XZON IncGamers Member

Usually faith is paired with fortitude as the base damage is a bit low. The + skills really does not help a bowazon. Those 2 items do however happen to be the most expensive items needed for my faith/fury hybrid guide i just posted an hour ago. check it out.

3. Euro-Crash

Euro-Crash IncGamers Member

What is this crap? I had a guide for exactly the same thing posted in this forum for well over a week. It is now stickied. I am confused here...maybe because your build is EXACTLY like mine...except my guide was written before yours.

That would make it plagerism. ;-)

4. XZON

XZON IncGamers Member

triple post

5. XZON

XZON IncGamers Member

double post

6. XZON

XZON IncGamers Member

Are you completely out of your mind? Your build is a bow build with some lightening. You are completely focused on the bow damage. fortitude, 20 points in multi, 20 points in magic arrow. No charged strike, no synergies. My build is based around lightening damage with 70 points in that tree and total focus on +skills. You barely spent 20 points in the javelin skills. I spent 4 points in bow skills. You are going for all dex. I am minimum dex , all vitality. Did you even read it or are you saying that because it uses a faith bow and lightening fury? It's like the difference betwen a metorb and firewall/blizzard sorc. Both use 1 cold and 1 fire skill however they are completely different. Heck, I am sure both of those also wear tals set.

7. Euro-Crash

Hey...sorry. I have been trying to edit my post with a great deal of hardship. The internet connection to this site is INCREDIBLY slow.

I wanted to thank you for writing a guide similar to mine but with more emphasis on the javelin side of things. You are correct. I am wrong and I apoloigize. Would have edited my post but unfortunately the connection speed is ridiculously slow right now.

Nice guide, BTW! It should be posted on the compendium along with mine. Yours for the JAVA fans and mine for the BOW fans. IMHO, both are equally capable of holding their own...just a matter of play style.

I give his guide the nod for being stickied...then people can compare and contrast between our two guides.

Again, I apologize...

8. XZON

XZON IncGamers Member

Don't worry about it. The name would make it appear to be very similar. I thought about posting this variation in your post but they are so very different, I decided to just break down and write my own. Thanks for the thumbs up.

9. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

Thanks for ending it like adults, guys. When I have read both guides I will decide on permanent stickies.

10. Euro-Crash

NP. I made a mistake...I tried to correct my post, but the connect speed was slow at work. I realized my mistake and offered an apology (the adult thing to do).

I did revise the guide...and in case you hadn't noticed, it is without a name. Faith/LF is taken (XZON's), and I am in need of a name for my build. Any ideas?

11. Killax

Killax IncGamers Member

i just want to be pure bowazon, what skills/guide would be good with the faith bow? was thinking strafe..good idea?

12. Euro-Crash

Faith is better suited toward Multi. Pure bow build is going to leave you with a TON of skill points that are not used.