Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

whats best armor for a ama after enigma

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by neoblaster, Apr 1, 2004.

1. neoblaster

neoblaster Banned

whats best armor for a ama after enigma

hey there i got a light javazon and i whould like to know what armor is best for her after enigma
    ive heard that coh is nice but is anything better?

2. newbiengod

newbiengod IncGamers Member

coh is very nice however it depends on what u need, say if u die alot or don't deal enough damg. so i think u can see the trend now for what armour too use. but coh=nice nice nice. (u don't really need+1 to teleport) for one u don't even have enough mana to have fun with it and if u do?? u are too slow to have fun with it. imo anyway. goodluck and just get all sorts of different armours and experiment with them too se what one u like best.

3. ShaggyTC

ShaggyTC IncGamers Member

Yup I'd say COH as well... Makin my first 1.1 zon atm n made one for her to use when she gets some lvls under her belt... +2 all skills, 200% dmg demons, 100% dmg undead, 20 str (= more dex or vit), 8% ll, 8% dr, and you can't forget about 65 all resists... It's hard to get resists on a zon unless ya plan on stockpiling res charms... Can't go wrong with in imho...

Other suggestions would be...
    60ias amor
    ias/resists armor
    ed/ias armor (harder to come by on ladder)
    lionheart

Or basiclly just anything that makes up for what you're missing with the rest of your gear...

I remember back in the day when twitch was THE zon armor... Now those were the days... twitch and a rare gothic (or rune) bow that was godly if it did 110 dmg... :yep:

4. Kirsty

Kirsty The Order of Dii Guild Member

Crow caw, Duriel's Shell, Spirit Forge... you can really use any of the unique armors if you wanted to.
    Personally I use things like Chains of honor and Enigma for dueling characters, not for pvm characters.

5. ConFusion

ConFusion IncGamers Member

For a javazon, skullder's/wealth/4pT armor is just good. Javazons can be played with a little manaleech, titan's revenge and a bit extra life/mana from gear. The rest is all just gravy. I personally like to get some magic find from gear, just to boost my luck.