Whats a Duress RW worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senor Bezeer

Diabloii.Net Member
Whats a Duress RW worth?

Sorry, about posting this question here, but the ppl over in the trade forums dont seem to wanna answer my question. :( So im just wondering what i could get a Duress RW for on USWest NL/SC. thx for any trade values.

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member
Senor Bezeer said:
Sorry, about posting this question here, but the ppl over in the trade forums dont seem to wanna answer my question. :( So im just wondering what i could get a Duress RW for on USWest NL/SC. thx for any trade values.
you would get better answers off the trade values part of the forums then here i assume.
these runewords vary depending on the realm that u play on, l or nl, what the runeword is made in (armor is eth or non eth), etc.

Senor Bezeer

Diabloii.Net Member
gorash said:
you would get better answers off the trade values part of the forums then here i assume.
these runewords vary depending on the realm that u play on, l or nl, what the runeword is made in (armor is eth or non eth), etc.
Well, like i said, i tried... and as for the rest, my realm is NL/SC (listed above) and the mods and armor hmm... ah heck do you know what the lowest and highest are worth? I really dont care so much i just want the CB, but conssidering im poor as dirt well maybe the lower is better??? Id still like to see what a more expensive one would be worth, maybe i could fork out something. thx for the help.

Edit: *woot 50th post :thumbsup:
Edit Edit:
Slaps self twice for each of those. Oh God now im more embarrased.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
Senor Bezeer said:
Well, like i said, i tried... and as for the rest, my realm is NL/SC (listed above) and the mods and armor hmm... ah heck do you know what the lowest and highest are worth? I really dont care so much i just want the CB, but conssidering im poor as dirt well maybe the lower is better??? Id still like to see what a more expensive one would be worth, maybe i could fork out something. thx for the help.

Edit Edit:

Slaps self twice for each of those. Oh God now im more embarrased.

My recommendation would be... run hell cows till you find a base armor suited to whatever character you want. Either three socketed already, or plain, and use ral+thul+ptopaz and hope for the 1/6 chance it ends up with 3 sockets. If you find a suitable armor, then it'll only cost you an Um rune to make it yourself. :thumbsup:

Good luck!

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
generally rw items are worth one of the runes of what its made out of. for a low demand item like duress, you won't get an um's value, i think.

Senor Bezeer

Diabloii.Net Member
Superhal said:
generally rw items are worth one of the runes of what its made out of. for a low demand item like duress, you won't get an um's value, i think.
Ok, thanks maybe ill just try and get an um and make the RW myself. I have quite a few characters so if i rush them to hell helforge and then hope and pray my lil' heart out that i get an um. The rest of the runes are simple its just um. The only hr ive ever found in my life was gul ( :rolleyes: completely useless) and then the next highest was a lem :( so I think ill have my work cut out for me. Either way rushing to helforge shouldnt be too difficult. Ill try my best, thanks again for all of the help out of forum.

Gorny

Banned
Senor Bezeer said:
This is not the trade value forum, please use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.