What's a 35 sided polygon called?

Darkie

Diabloii.Net Member
What's a 35 sided polygon called?

I've looked on the internet for it but I can't find a chart or anything, does anyone know what it would be called? Thanks.

dantose

Diabloii.Net Member
35-gon is also correct according to my old math P. anything over 12 you can do that with according to him.

th5418

Banned
Dam, those ar ehorrible names for the high sided polygons. There are not even any dumb pattern.

Jigga-Scrooge

Diabloii.Net Member
in math class, for extra credit we can make some big shapes out of paper. i made a snub dodecahedron and a great rhombicosidodecahedron or truncated icosidodecahedron. they are neat.

Xenon[XoA]

Banned

Lucky. I get sent to detention every time I make stuff in math class.
They should name polygons the same way they name dice. It'd be much simpler.
standard die -> d6
20 sided die -> d20
35 sided polygon -> p35

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
Do they still sell one hundred sided dice? I´d like to get me one of those. It sucks to be stuck with two ten sided ones.

Darkie

Diabloii.Net Member
giantpinkbunnyhead said:
What in the heck to you need a 35-sided polygon for anyways? Why not 34 or 36 sides?
For homework I had to find out the measure of the exterior and interior angle of a 35-sided polygon. Then it asked for you to research and find out the name of the polygon...******** and dumb...I know, but it was for a grade and all.

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
im gonna called it a 35sideagon

I dont care about your heretical sciences! I shall call it what i wish you heathen!

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
Drosselmeier said:
Do they still sell one hundred sided dice? I´d like to get me one of those. It sucks to be stuck with two ten sided ones.
Yup. Picture an enlarged golf ball with numbers in the divets. That's a 100 sided die.