Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What your funniest dueling game ever?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Chuck Norris Fan, May 31, 2008.

1. Chuck Norris Fan

Chuck Norris Fan Banned

What your funniest dueling game ever?

My funniest dueling game ever is when i was in a 35-55 dueling game with my Bowazon

In that time i was using Lycander with a nef lol.

And i dunno how but i was killing everyone with a friend bowazon to and those player was no noob and no noob gear i just dont know how but i was not killable.

I was so lucky dodging every attack like a pro and attack at the good time i owned a full game by myself during 30 min lol before a godlike level 51 CS FCer zon come from no where i start Nking Everyone and the game died.

But these day i am having fun with my new harmony bowazon...

I get rarely killed in good dueling game that last sometime 30 min or 1 hour.

I only get kill by charger.

Or FCer XD

2. Moritz

Moritz IncGamers Member

Re: What your best dueling game ever?

I joined so many public and private dueling games .. I cant recall nor judge which one was 'best'.

I prefer privates, actually. I enjoy dueling necros, barbs, casters in general with my sins.
    Or team duels, but only if the teams arent randomly chosen.

3. theheft

theheft IncGamers Member

Re: What your funniest dueling game ever?

One that happened recently to me was when I was MFing with my Poison Nec and forgot to PW my game so not a true "duel" story, but anyway.....

A smiter joined my game and he hostiled me and said he wanted a duel, I said "ok but im not very good"....I went to the stash and swapped all my MF gear for my PVP gear (the nec was a PVP char before I used him for MF and keep all eq and skillers in the stash!), I hit the cold plains WP got a few skellies, mages and made a fire gollem. Came back to town and he was waiting right outside town. I teled past him, cast LR then tele'd about in a circle around him whilst spamming poison nova....2 novas and he was dead......he instantly S&E leaving a substancial amount of gold for me to gamble with :D

Serves him right, he thought he was going to score an easy kill and just got made a fool of.

4. superjayson

superjayson IncGamers Member

my favourite game was when me and 2 other bears stash blocked the stash and the wp in town. no one could access their stash to change gear and if they wanted to go to another act they had to run to the cold plains wp to do so ;p

people got soo angry. especially when i tried to charge them an entrance fee to access their stash,,

5. Queen Mebd

Queen Mebd IncGamers Member

Druids make the best stash and wp-blocking teams ever. :highfive:

Didn't it take that one sorc five minutes or so to realize she could get to other acts from the cold plains waypoint?

6. superjayson

superjayson IncGamers Member

yeah. the rest just stood there whinning at me the entire time.

7. wizAdept

wizAdept IncGamers Member

Too many duel games to tell.

8. SmittySixTen

SmittySixTen IncGamers Member

I can't give you a specific one, but team lld games with people from these forums are pretty fun.

9. Dennis_KoreanGuy

Dennis_KoreanGuy IncGamers Member

There's a lot of joke games that are real fun, but can't forget real intense friendly tvts.

10. Xombie

Xombie IncGamers Member

too many funny duels but one that i can remember right now is when,

me+friends were pubbing and i managed to trap this BANDIT-TRANS or something dude near charsi LOL

so all of us stopped dueling and started gathering around trapping him between charsi some more

then he kept spouting off about how the bandits will come get him LOL

11. naskali

naskali IncGamers Member

in the game where you disabled the ablity to use stash and wp, ,were there any sorcs? If there were, why didnt they simply use telekinesis to use the stash?

12. Stevomoo

Stevomoo IncGamers Member

if you cant see it then telekinesis wont help

13. naskali

naskali IncGamers Member

oh man, you're right, my mistake :banghead:

14. JustAnother

JustAnother IncGamers Member

Ive had sum fun times with my fire druid, like taking out 2 players in a game with a single moulten boulder, a few intense but friendly frost nova vs firestorm duels, not to mention the countless times a join a pk game to find a couple of sorcs or zons tging and nking the rest of the game, so i run out, cast a fissure under them, then go back to town and host them :). Of course, i then just say, "no need to thank me" and &e :p

15. UberB

UberB IncGamers Member

My funniest moment is when this noob necro comes in, gets owned a few times, skulks back into town, buys a Pike and starts patrolling inside the Rogue Encampment (it was a non-bridge map).

I laughed so hard. :grin:

16. Mindgasm

Mindgasm IncGamers Member

I was in a game with my level 16 zealot. And there was about 5 people me and my friend who was like level 17. I told everyone i was a smiter and i went into blood moor and said afk. My friend and his merc attacked me as though i was afk (i was unhostiled to him) and then a 20 baba walked out went to double swing on me and BAM 2 hits dead. Then the haxor pk cheat talk came right after that. The best part was that after he died and calmed down he was still convienced i 2 hit smited him. So he said he was going to make a level 16 smiter now...lol good luck

17. FattyMcGee

FattyMcGee IncGamers Member

The funniest times I can remember was back when "white" items and "ith" items still were plaguing the realms. I was part of a D2 community that only used what we found, and through a few months of play I built up a maul werebear for pvp.

Since I was just using what I found, his gear sucked. I mean really, really sucked. Here's what he used that I remember:

6 shael phase
    "lionheart" scarab husk
    regular (non-upped) bloodfists
    jalal's w/ pruby
    string of ears
    cat's eye ammy
    aldurs boots
    don't remember the shield (I think a "rhyme" grim shield?)

However, he had an inventory FULL of AR and frw small charms (at the time gave 5% frw each!) so along with boots + ammy he had a good 170%+ frw.

I would then go into pubby duel games and hostile the zons (those bastards ruled pvp back then with piercing guided, "ith" bow and ss on switch), then run up to them and start whacking away. with my minions (ravens, wolves), my 4fpa constant stunning attack and their dodge, almost all of them would get completely stunlocked/dodgelocked ("ith" users didn't bother with FHR that much anyway, they thought they were godly with their hacked equip).

Of course they had like 10k life because of that bugged charm (Forget what they're called now but gave +a ton to each stat), but I would just sit there and chip away at their life and eventually they'd either die (a good 4+ minutes later!) or save+exit.

I usually used the time while whacking away to type stuff above my head like "Grrrawwrr!" or "looks like you can 'bearly' move!", since holding down the mouse only required one hand. That pissed them off to no end.

The best part though was when they came back into the game and looked at my gear in town - they refused to believe it! :thumbsup:

-f

18. mephiztophelez

mephiztophelez IncGamers Member

19. Gabrielle

Gabrielle IncGamers Member

This is my funiest duel, a windy vs a glitched auradin.

I was practising with my newly build windy in some pub duels and then this glitched auradin came along. We decided to do a 1 vs 1, it was hilarious. First I couldn't catch him and he couldn't hurt me with his pulses. After 15 minutes of charging, he ran out of mana but so did I. :crazyeyes: I was continously re-casting my cyclone armor and he was was just running around in random directions. So he got bored after 5 minutes and tried to charge me which obviously was a bad move for him since I'm max-block and max DR and retreated very quickly loosing most of his life after eating a couple of nado's. I finally finished him off when he wasn't paying attention with a namelock tornado ( i had to wait all the time to have enough mana to do an attack lol ). After the duel we laughed about it. :highfive:

20. saellison

saellison IncGamers Member

When another necro and I covered the rogue encampment in a duel game with blood golem corpses. The entire ground was birght red and lagged you up when you ran across it.