20LightingStrike
20ChargedStrike
10PowerStrike
10CriticalStrike
5 into each dodge system

What you guys think?

tl998

Banned
This doesn't tell us much...give us more info, such as what equipment you'll be using, whuch skill is your main attack skills, etc.

VoDoo_X

Diabloii.Net Member
tl998 said:
This doesn't tell us much...give us more info, such as what equipment you'll be using, whuch skill is your main attack skills, etc.
Items:

200/9ll Eth Titans
5/5Light StormShield
CoH Dusk Shroud
Highlords
Imp Shank
5ll Bul-Kathos
20dex/250 Raven Frost
Blood Passive Gloves
200%ed Tgods
5/5Light Shako

Chamrs:
8xJav Charm 20+life
5x 3/20/5%frw
6x3/20/20
Anni: 15/16/8
Cube

Stats:
Str:81str
Dex:200+
Vita:pump
Energy:None

Main Skill is Lighting Strike

20Titans+18ImpShank+20Tgods+2Shako+15anni=75str
So 156(storm)-75 which is 81 ...

instead of critical strike go for pierce for the LF, or get something else - Don't use lighting strike in pvp vs one person - charged strike is a 1 hit killer.

LS is sort of funny vs 8 players though.

VoDoo_X

Diabloii.Net Member
inkanddagger said:
instead of critical strike go for pierce for the LF, or get something else - Don't use lighting strike in pvp vs one person - charged strike is a 1 hit killer.

LS is sort of funny vs 8 players though.
I mean, I'm using Lighting Fury for the Synergies it gives to LightingStrike, so investing more points into pierce is usless (I think).Either way I'll be maxing LightingStrike+ChargedStrike so I can experiment with both. Dosen't Critical Strike add up to Lighting/Charged Strike?

Broncobiv2

Diabloii.Net Member
Pierce in PvP for LF is worthless. The only way it could help is if they're standing next to a wall, you fire a LF, it pierces, and then they get hit with one extra lightning bolt. That scenario isn't going to happen very often, so don't put any points into pierce. Put them all in your lightning skills.

Critical Strike isn't a synergy to any of the jav/spear skills. All synergies stay withing each skill tab. The synergy bonus for CS is +10% lightning damage from PS, LB, LS, and LF. The synergy bonus for LS is +8% lightning damage from PS, LB, CS, and LF.

VoDoo_X

Diabloii.Net Member
Broncobiv2 said:
Pierce in PvP for LF is worthless. The only way it could help is if they're standing next to a wall, you fire a LF, it pierces, and then they get hit with one extra lightning bolt. That scenario isn't going to happen very often, so don't put any points into pierce. Put them all in your lightning skills.

Critical Strike isn't a synergy to any of the jav/spear skills. All synergies stay withing each skill tab. The synergy bonus for CS is +10% lightning damage from PS, LB, LS, and LF. The synergy bonus for LS is +8% lightning damage from PS, LB, CS, and LF.
1) Aight no pierce.
2) o_O, I know that Critical Strike dosen't add + dmg to my Jav attacks, what I was saying is that Does Critical Strike work with the Jav attacks?

Broncobiv2

Diabloii.Net Member
Critical Strike will double the damage to the physical part of the jav attack. The lightning damage will not be affected at all.

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
Critical strike will only increase your physical damage, not the lightning, or any of the lightning bolts.