Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What would you give for a Soul Cage

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by boogied6, Apr 7, 2004.

1. boogied6

boogied6 IncGamers Member

What would you give for a Soul Cage

Thats right i have found my third Soul cage and since i dont need it i will hold a give away for the enitre Immortal King set. May the highest bidder win

2. Zertuals_Ovrlrd

Zertuals_Ovrlrd IncGamers Member

Highest bidder? That's an odd definition of a giveaway ;) :lol:

Just kidding, I'm sure you'll find a good home for it.

Z_O

3. My_Immortal6

My_Immortal6 IncGamers Member

I don't want it but congratulations on the finds.

4. boogied6

Fine if some one can answer this question for me they can have it.

In nonradar what is the seperation requried for succesive aircraft departures departures.

here is a hint there are three answers and it pertains to air traffic control

if you can get all three then you win the set

5. SincereX13

SincereX13 IncGamers Member

ooooh an auction of sorts... I remember back when their was no actual trade thread and auctions used to be the way to go w/ high end items.

6. DundeeKahn

DundeeKahn IncGamers Member

I have no idea about the air traffic control thing, but I'd give you my brother for the Soul Cage. (I could offer you my soul, but what´s the point of getting a Soul Cage without a soul to be caged inside???)

7. jmcmahon24

jmcmahon24 IncGamers Member

I would guess that they would be vertical, lateral and longitudinal separation, but as to what the actual values are in the US (assuming you are in the US) I have no idea.

James

8. boogied6

not quite but hey at least you are on the right path.

as to dundee i cant take your soul since it doesnt quite belong to you either :idea:

9. dokhogg

dokhogg IncGamers Member

Hows this so far?

Separate aircraft by the following minima:

a. When less than 30 miles from the antenna - 3 miles laterally or 1000 feet vertically.
    b. When 30 miles or more from the antenna - 5 miles laterally or 1000 feet vertically.

c. When transitioning from terminal (Approach control) to en route (VACC) control - 3 miles increasing to 5 miles or greater.

I found this for radar controlled, can't find non radar yet

close enough for a soul cage? thats all I need

found this too, getting closer I think

(a) Except as provided in paragraph (b) of this section, regardless of any clearance from ATC, no pilot may takeoff or land an airplane under VFR when the reported ceiling or visibility is less than the following:

(1) For day operations -- 1,000-foot ceiling and one-mile visibility.

(2) For night operations -- 1,000-foot ceiling and two-mile visibility.

(b) Where a local surface restriction to visibility exists (e.g., smoke, dust, blowing snow or sand) the visibility for day and night operations may be reduced to 1/2 mile, if all turns after takeoff and prior to landing, and all flight beyond one mile from the airport boundary can be accomplished above or outside the area of local surface visibility restriction.

(c) The weather minimums in this section do not apply to the VFR operation of fixed-wing aircraft at any of the locations where the special weather minimums of §91.157 of this chapter are not applicable (See part 91, appendix D, section 3 of this chapter). The basic VFR weather minimums of §91.155 of this chapter apply at those locations.

10. boogied6

getin warmer just next time look in chapter 6 section 2 for non radar procedures succesive ifr departures

11. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

Great giveaway :thumbsup:

12. dokhogg

dokhogg IncGamers Member

Think I have it now

Here goes:

Section 2. Initial Separation of Successive
    Departing Aircraft

6-2-1. MINIMA ON DIVERGING COURSES

Separate aircraft that will fly courses diverging by 45 degrees or more after departing the same or adjacent airports by use of one of the following minima:

NOTE-
    1. Consider known aircraft performance characteristics when applying initial separation to successive departing aircraft.

2. When one or both of the departure surfaces is a helipad, use the takeoff course of the helicopter as a reference, comparable to the centerline of a runway and the helipad center as the threshold.

a. When aircraft will fly diverging courses:

1. Immediately after takeoff - 1 minute until courses diverge.

2. Within 5 minutes after takeoff- 2 minutes until courses diverge

3. Within 13 miles DME/LTD after takeoff - 3 miles until courses diverge. (See FIG 6-2-3.)

b. TERMINAL. Between aircraft departing in the same direction from different runways whose centerlines are parallel and separated by at least 3,500 feet, authorize simultaneous takeoffs when the aircraft will fly diverging courses immediately after takeoff. (See FIG 6-2-4.)

c. TERMINAL. Between aircraft that will fly diverging courses immediately after takeoff from diverging runways: (See FIG 6-2-5.)

1. Nonintersecting runways. Authorize simultaneous takeoffs when either of the following conditions exist:

(a) The runways diverge by 30 degrees or more.

(b) The distance between runway centerlines at and beyond the points where takeoffs begin is at least:

(1) 2,000 feet and the runways diverge by 15 to 29 degrees inclusive.

(2) 3,500 feet and the runways diverge by less than 15 degrees.

2. Intersecting runways. Authorize takeoff of a succeeding aircraft when the preceding aircraft has passed the point of runway intersection, and

(a) The runways diverge by 30 degrees or more.
    (See FIG 6-2-6.)

b) The runways diverge by 15 to 29 degrees inclusive and the preceding aircraft has commenced a turn.

6-2-2. MINIMA ON SAME COURSE

Separate aircraft that will fly the same course when the following aircraft will climb through the altitude assigned to the leading aircraft by using a minimum of 3 minutes until the following aircraft passes through the assigned altitude of the leading aircraft; or 5 miles between DME equipped aircraft; RNAV equipped aircraft using LTD; and between DME and LTD aircraft provided the DME aircraft is either 10,000 feet or below or outside of 10 miles from the DME NAVAID. (See FIG 6-2-8 and FIG 6-2-9.)

Thats the sum total I think.

dok

13. boogied6

1. Immediately after takeoff - 1 minute until courses diverge.

2. Within 5 minutes after takeoff- 2 minutes until courses diverge

3. Within 13 miles DME/LTD after takeoff - 3 miles until courses diverge. (See FIG 6-2-3.)

well done my friend these were the answers i was looking for just pm me you address and i will email you a char with the set on there for you. and who says video games are not eduactional.

14. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

wOOt :teeth: gogo dokhogg :clap:

15. dokhogg

dokhogg IncGamers Member

Thanks a lot man, took a bit of googling til I found a site that might have the info....I can't wait to use the soul cage for now, it will help me a lot in the quest to I find one on my own! I really appreciate it. Good thing I found it, a good friend is an instructor for UPS pilots in Louisville, and his wife wouldn't appreciate it if I called him at this late hour to get the answer

email is [email protected]

16. boogied6

email sent, now you dokhogg get to see what i have do memorize and deal with everyday. and i am impressed that you were able to find it gg. look for more give aways like this here soon especially with my Templars Might :flip:

17. dokhogg

dokhogg IncGamers Member

IKSET received!!!! Too bad I can't stay up any longer to use it tonight! I'm waypast bed time the way it is what with RL and all!

Thanks again!

dok