what would you do with this ammy?

xeyloderixed

Diabloii.Net Member
what would you do with this ammy?

im under the impression that +3 on a single tree is just plain better for single element sorks than their +2 all counterparts, with the only exception being "call to arms". but what if the ammy is this:

+2 sork
9 fcr
18 res all
28 str

im not sure where to put it in. currently have +3 cold/35 mf on my bliz sork, and +3 light/44 life on my lightsork. both reach their respective bps (110 for blizz, 120 for light)

is there a sork that can realistically make use of this ammy?

lonnie913

Diabloii.Net Member
well here are some thoughts:

1. +2sorc skills will not boost call to arms. (only +2all such as on maras will)

2. that amulet is great. 9fcr, 28 stre, prismatic resist and +2 skills. overall i would say its better than maras b/c of high strength and fcr.

3. any sorc could realistically use that ammy. pretty much any sorc would LOVE to have an amulet that nice. if you prefer for +3 skill trees for your single element sorcs, then the obvious answer is to make a dual tree sorc.

IIDX

Diabloii.Net Member
xeyloderixed said:
im under the impression that +3 on a single tree is just plain better for single element sorks than their +2 all counterparts, with the only exception being "call to arms". but what if the ammy is this:

+2 sork
9 fcr
18 res all
28 str

im not sure where to put it in. currently have +3 cold/35 mf on my bliz sork, and +3 light/44 life on my lightsork. both reach their respective bps (110 for blizz, 120 for light)

is there a sork that can realistically make use of this ammy?
is that ammy for trade, if so what realm, lad/nl

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
That ammy is extremely nice.

Your +3 Cold 35%MF ammy is nice.

All Ammys are nice.

You are nice.

I am nice.

- Dennis is nice.

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
but i am guessing that is it crafted which means that the req. lvl is 89 which is really high, i have a similar pala one on whcl but has 11 fcr and 24 str and 14 resists, and its crafted i dont think a rare one could give stats like that only crafted and to get the +2 to char skill its needs to be a ilvl of 90+ or something look under the search button on how to do it, i traded my one, cost me a fair penny for it,

Zigot_HD

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi, it's a very nice sorc ammy.

Not for an MF sorc but for an all around sorc, it's great. IF you don't find any use of this, I;d love to trade for that one. :uhhuh:

Z

P.S. Oh so the +2 sorc skill won't work with CTA? oh ok, learn somethign new everyday.