Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What would u perfer conc or zerk for dc?

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by robin2010, Feb 9, 2004.

1. robin2010

robin2010 IncGamers Member

What would u perfer conc or zerk for dc?

well i currently havent decided wut to use.
    zerk is good cuz magic dmg but i do not like the 0 def part because i am on hardcore! so theres conc but would take alot longer to kill but the longer i take the more careless i get and ill prob end up dying...

2. bigdogadm

bigdogadm IncGamers Member

Are you just talking about against the DClone or in general?

Against the Dclone, I soloed him yesterday with my Concentrate Ironbarb and he barely touched me. It did take some time to kill him alone (probably 20 minutes) but I was in no fear at all of death. Grab a pair of Dracul's Grasp gloves (Life tap is amazing, 50% life leech almost continuously), and you will never even need to use a potion.

Berserk will get you killed, which in HC is a VERY bad thing. Every enemy in the game will have a 95% chance to hit you, and in hell that's MASSIVE damage coming your way. I don't think you will last long against the DC or anyone else for that matter using Berserk exclusively.

3. robin2010

robin2010 IncGamers Member

yea i am planing to make a dc baba
    and i would perfer laying of hands against him and use life tap charge :D

4. CyberHawk

CyberHawk IncGamers Member

well ya could use both, thats what I do. I use zerk till I take some damage, then switch back to concentrate while I pot, then back to zerk and so on so forth. Only ?? there is, which to master. I would go concentrate, casue DC doesnt fall form the sky, and you'll be playing the game for the most part. Just clicked zerk 1-5 times maybe.

5. wind

wind IncGamers Member

I never timed exactly how long it takes my zerker to kill the DC. The 3 times I've come across him, it didn't take 20 minutes to kill him, more like 5. That's using max block, a 9 fps attack and a whole lot of deadly strike with some crushing blow. I have to go back to town for healing potions a couple of times, silling me using Deaths sash in hell. :teeth:

6. CyberHawk

CyberHawk IncGamers Member

well no doubt go Zerk vs DC in SC, but if this was HC, I would go just a little different route. Tho a zerk with max block would/could own even in HC, for sure...just a little risky...but hey, this is HC, the true players, go for it.:)