What Wednesdaily?

nubikoen

Diabloii.Net Member
What Wednesdaily?

Happy Birthday Elly! :balloons:

D2: I need some inspiration for a new build or two.

RL: Simpsons-athon ;)

Edit.
I've had Allen Carr's "Easyway" sitting on the bookshelf for close to a decade. Last week I decided to give it a read. Now I haven't had a cigarette in 7 days.
I can not believe just how easy it was/is. I've tried quitting so many times I lost count. I even managed to stay clean for a week or two, but always managed to slip back in the hole - Not so this time, I know I'm done with them for good!

How I regret not reading it many years ago. If you smoke, do yourself a favor and buy (and read) that book. Today.

Last edited:

kestegs

D3 Monk Moderator
Re: What Wednesdaily?

D2: Gold diggers tourney this morning.

RL: Work, just eating lunch right now. but its really hard to keep motivated after a long weekend.

Not sure if you have ever played a Singer barb, but that is my personal favorite. and rather safe too, the only thing that even can really hurt you is a bugged le/fe stun.

forbidenorc

Diabloii.Net Member

D2: 10 hours out of 20 for the MF League - Pindleskin, pretty much all my free time is going towards pindle :coffee:.

RL: Finally got a job after 5 months of unemployment, boy am I out of shape now, tired already:sleep2:.

Ojimijam

Diabloii.Net Member

D2: Not really played much in a while, in search of a tasty base item that i cant be bothered to go find.

RL: Stressfree day at work, stressful conversation with O2/British telecom :( Short poker session tonight with some average playing netting ~120BBs followed by the SPF and bed

omgwtfbbqpwned

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Summer cleaning. :>

D2: After I finish tweaking her, my Furyzon will be doing several thousand runs for runes. :>

OVG: Torchlight. Floor 1 to Floor 30: Journal pegs it at 21 Deaths. At Floor 33: 55 Deaths. So darn close to finishing up my first character. ><

Understanding Not Caring

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: performing 3 write ups on 2 employees in 2 days (retail mgmt blows)

D2: more hell cows javazon style, more pindle/shenk meteorb'd, more NMact 3 Holyshockzeal/mutli element dmg equpement din

OVG: Mass Effect 2 guide book bought, and used twice. Should have known when it was thiner than Fallout 3's book that it wasn't worth the money.

NagisaFurukawa

Diabloii.Net Member

OVG: Torchlight. Floor 1 to Floor 30: Journal pegs it at 21 Deaths. At Floor 33: 55 Deaths. So darn close to finishing up my first character. ><
Don't you have better games to be playing? :wink:

RL: Flash cards. Gotten into a habit of... studying... every... day. :crazyeyes:

D2: Maybe a little. HC project is real slow, but almost done with A2 NM.

omgwtfbbqpwned

Diabloii.Net Member

Don't you have better games to be playing? :wink:
No. Don't you have flash cards to be looking at? :p

nubikoen said:
D2: I need some inspiration for a new build or two.
Inspiring others isn't really my strong point, but here are some ideas that will let you try out new weapons and new skillsets while remaining relatively powerful at /p1:

Amazon - Fairies or whatever the heck the folks at Amazon Basin call them. Basically, grab a spear (no, not javelin), max out Lightning Strike and Charged Strike and perhaps Jab/Fend, and have a blast poking things to death with large pointy stick. SSoG's Fearzon variant sounds quite nice too.

Barbarian - maareek's Frenzied Zealbarb is currently hot and in. Make one and join the "in" crowd while you still can. ;)

Druid - Stormlash/Carrion Wind/'Rain' CtC-Furywolf (CtC-Hungerbear variant works too) or Liquid's Earthshifter Furywolf.

Fast Eddie

Diabloii.Net Member

@nubikoen: Congratulations. I quit smoking cold turkey. Had maybe three cigarettes in seventeen months or so. I do have his book about alcohol, but I haven't been serious about reading it, so I haven't read it yet. He sounds like a very good author. I'll give it more serious consideration.

I haven't seen a daily here for ages. How am I going to get my post count up with JSG and TRM on hiatus?

RL: Another day in front of the telly, watching documentaries on cable. I may start watching Spooks later. Bit of housework and then making the GF dinner.

D2: Nope, and haven't in a long time.

OVG: If anything it would be Neverwinter Nights, but I'm loving having the couch to myself in the lounge.