sheild- dream vortex
armor-chains of honour
ammy-2/1 seraph
rings-bk/raven
gloves-bloodfist
boots-g-riders
belt-verdungos
weapon-???

I was thinking of using a Doom zerker for weapon. Would that deal enough damage aura/physical to be effective in duel games? And uggh... I have no clue where to put the rest of my skills; resist lightning(20) salvation(20) conviction(20) rest goes ??? Ya I'm new... first post w00t.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
If you plan to duel, a good choice for skills is charge and holy shield. some go for zeal instead of charge though.
Depending on how you want to kill enemies, different weapons are good.
I would say a crescent moon runeword is nice because of the -35% light res it gives.
another good choice is beast runeword for its fana aura, that both adds nice damage and attackrating.
Heavens light mighty scepter is nice too, up to 3 sockets, +skills, etc.

jantsa87

Diabloii.Net Member
agreed on the beast and cresent moon. u might also consider a greif pb or zerker axe, in case u run into a zorber. its good to have decent physical attack for em. beast works well for this too.

hikids

Diabloii.Net Member
DudeWheresMyEnigma said:
Thanks a lot ppl! I've finnaly maxed holysheild and then balanced out dex to get max block for my sheild. I'll keep greif in mind!
DONT DO CRACK..STAY AWAY FROM GREIF ITS UGLY!! use likes something cool like famine cresecnt moon or ebotd

Arctickhan

Diabloii.Net Member
LorveN said:
If you plan to duel, a good choice for skills is charge and holy shield. some go for zeal instead of charge though.
Depending on how you want to kill enemies, different weapons are good.
I would say a crescent moon runeword is nice because of the -35% light res it gives.
another good choice is beast runeword for its fana aura, that both adds nice damage and attackrating.
Heavens light mighty scepter is nice too, up to 3 sockets, +skills, etc.
that's the answer...but ill add something...The Widowmaker bow is nice i know when you swapped on it done lesser litng damage (Dream Vortex has gone) but pretty easy to use it...i adviced it because teleporting chars may boring you...Main aura is Conviction right?
so swap 1 may be:
Crescent Moon-Dream Vortex or Beast-DreamV
swap 2:
The Widowmaker Elite Matr.Bow

DudeWheresMyEnigma

Diabloii.Net Member
I already got a widowmaker on secondary, but I never had the opportunity to use it on those silly tele sorcs. I still need to make a final decision on my wep..... hmmmmm ebotd zerk or cresent zerk? My auradin is the type of guy that charges in most of the time, so I'm lookin' for a weapon that will do good in that way.

DudeWheresMyEnigma

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh... I forgot to add Beast. I would also like to point out that I want a weapon that will hit often. My doom zerker doesn't seem to do that. :(