What weapon should a PvP SS druid use?

FlyingPerson

Diabloii.Net Member
What weapon should a PvP SS druid use?

When it comes to PvP, whats the best weapon for SS druid?

eBotd+stormshield or 2-hand ebotd?

or other weapon?

By the way, is Jalala a good pvp helmet?

Voice

Diabloii.Net Member
Yea Jalals is a good pvm hat.

2 handers dont really do to well.

The list for 1 handers is a long list to be honest, do a search and you'll find some good ones. To do a short list for ya i'll name a few that ppl like:

Non-ladder
ebotdz
ed/ias x 3 + Lo griz caddy
cmsoq
ccsoq
ckoq
estar (Okay maybe a lot dont use this .. but i do)

ladder
eth oath cryptic sword
grief pb

There are many many different pvp weapons that can be used. Most popular / accessable on nl are eBotDz and ed/ias x 3 + Lo griz caddy.

And ss is more or less the shield, not saying it cant be done with others (I got a good phoenix user on ladder) just saying its rare to see someone w/o ss on a ww/wb druid.

Theriverstyx

Diabloii.Net Member
Yea Jalals is a good PVM hat.
er you meant to say pvp right? cuz the other guy said pvp and you said pvm :confused:

and do you guys see alot of griz caddy-ias/ed x3+Lo users on ladder?i am thinking of making one...

Weltkriegpally

Diabloii.Net Member
Theriverstyx said:
er you meant to say pvp right? cuz the other guy said pvp and you said pvm :confused:

and do you guys see alot of griz caddy-ias/ed x3+Lo users on ladder?i am thinking of making one...
no, you don't, especially not with grief phases running around for much cheaper than a wolf caddy. Granted, it is a frame faster, but I am not sure that you could compete damage wise.

--welt

FlyingPerson

Diabloii.Net Member
thanks guys...

is eth war spike botd good? in speedwise...(guess i should do a research about the bp for druid fury's IAS)

Voice

Diabloii.Net Member
FlyingPerson said:
thanks guys...

is eth war spike botd good? in speedwise...(guess i should do a research about the bp for druid fury's IAS)
same speed as bezerker axe ... eth zerker is better ... but if all you can get is war spike it will do okay, click stickies on top of page and go to the weapon ias calculator very easy to use

Voice

Diabloii.Net Member
Satans_Advocate said:
correct me if i'm wrong, but war spike has base speed of -10 while zerker has 0.
might gain a faster inital attack, but both are 5 frames.