what up guys

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
what up guys

No guys, I'm not dead (since everyone cares)

Just dropping in for the bi-monthly check in. Are any of the old school guys still around, like anahahlakhldkh, toader, suggestive, ash, stevekow, smeg, plf, or durf??

I know you guys have probably missed my drunk threads... and thats probably because i'm always too drunk to make it to my computer. Anyways, just letting you guys know that i am like 3 months away from being 21... gonna be a junior and i feel like an old balls in college now. got a pretty solid intership this summer, exgirlfriend sucks, all my friends are still up at school all summer, getting a fourth gum sergury from dipping too much, other than that not too much. i'm becoming an alcoholic but thats okay because i'm in college and i still make good grades.

so what are you guys up to lately???

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm around sometimes, always glad to see another of the several functioning alcoholics like myself on the forum. We should have functioning alcoholics anonymous meetings, in a bar.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not an alcoholic because they have a problem. Well, I can't afford the really good stuff and that's a problem. So....

....Hi...My name's Freet and I'm an......

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
*destroys DC*

Done and done!
lazy whelp, "destroy" is the best you can manage?

*nukes annie out the airlock*

and I yell at you every time you drop by nnndave

what the crap? stick around a while, gosh...

*smacks forehead*

Aeval and I were gonna make those Pal donations Sunday night!

Gah! Darnit Ash, IM me or something to remind me like once a day.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
*smacks forehead*

Aeval and I were gonna make those Pal donations Sunday night!

Gah! Darnit Ash, IM me or something to remind me like once a day.
gosh I'd PM you every day but some of us don't have hugantic friggin PM boxes...

Ash Housewares said:
gosh I'd PM you every day but some of us don't have hugantic friggin PM boxes...
So don't save the messages you send. Easy.

At any rate, yeah. Next time I'm at her place or she's at mine I'm getting it done (unless I'm drunk).

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
what the (*&^#*(&$^#*&^ anakha??? 11k posts??

why am I not suprised ash has almost twenty thousand posts... and that he still has avatars of kierra knightly after like 3 years?

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back nnn.

No old school guys here. Move along now... nothing to see....

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
All the power in this thread pales before my pinkie. Yes, that's right, my pinkie. Face it's wrath and die.

Hi nndave. Just how *****y is the ex?