Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What u think about macazons?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Sceptazon, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Sceptazon

Sceptazon IncGamers Member

What u think about macazons?

hi, I´ve passed two times Diablo2 and one time the expansión, with the same character: Amazon, In fact i have never used another one The thing is that i don use bows, or javalins, I like to use maces, like the scepter. My brother says that i just waste the skills of amazon, because i barely use magic or something like that, I only like hit with my scpeter and having a lot of life and strenght.

What do you think?
    Bye :thanks:

2. Chronus24

Chronus24 IncGamers Member

Wow, that sounds redundant...Make yourself a Mace barb and have twice the fun since the skills will actually be relevent...otherwise, have you tried playing the Sorceress with a cracked dagger and not a single skill? You should have HOURS of fun with that one...

Not only that, but it appears you have double posted, and according to the forum rules...*takes a gander*...yes, expect the flatulent daemons from the Plane of Discomfort to begin raping and devouring your corpse and soul, respectively.

3. LuckyDwarf

LuckyDwarf IncGamers Member

Not everything has to be cookie cutter. If you want to slay demons with a mace-wielding amazon then more power to you. Have fun with it. :)

Lucky

4. hellrazzer23

hellrazzer23 IncGamers Member

wow, im so in the mood for a cookie right now. u just made me VERY hungry.

5. det

det IncGamers Member

Not exactly a mace-azon, but close. Apparently Wandazons are fun and viable, at least they were in 1.09. Don't ask me for stats though .. :scratch: