What type of sorc?

Edeas_Knight

Diabloii.Net Member
What type of sorc?

ok i have some equipment already set out for a sorc and im not sure what type it should be.

she'll be wearing:

Tals Armor(p topaz'd)
Shako(p topaz'd)
Wizspike(13 all res jewel)
SS(um'd)
40%chancies
40%travs
Tals ammy
tals belt
2xsojs or 2x10fcr rings for breakpoint

Her Merc:Holy Freeze wearing

eth shaft
gaze
cruel hyperion spear

i was kinda thinking fo/cl not sure though...thanks for any help in advance.

Compman

Diabloii.Net Member
Those items would go good with any build. It's a matter of personal preference/playing style. Is this sorceress for pure MF or do you want a sorceress that can handle PvM as well?

masakerr

Diabloii.Net Member
Compman said:
Those items would go good with any build. It's a matter of personal preference/playing style. Is this sorceress for pure MF or do you want a sorceress that can handle PvM as well?

I agree with Compman. Nothing more need be said. Good equipment. It's all a matter of what you'd like to do. Maybe you should read some of the guides for 1.10 and base your decision from that. Just for the record, I went dual elements and I'm a happy camper. I did make some sacrifices though. As a Magic finder, my resistances ... well ... they suck in hell.

Masa

Stormcryer

Diabloii.Net Member
Same on the equipment. Good stuf for most builds.

I've got viable builds for both dual and tri-elementalists Most would do for MF and PvM questing/rushing.

I'm not a big fan of single elementalist builds but they are effective in some MF uses.

Storm

Ed_MarloZon

Diabloii.Net Member
I also agree great gear...
I recently made a Pure Blizzard Sorc whos purpose is MFing and I have similiar gear and it works great.
PM me if you can't find a build I can let you know skill wise what I did, etc...