What type of helm u like the most on pally?

Bigrob

Banned
What type of helm u like the most on pally?

For me, great helm, cuz it looks evil.

so as bone helm type.

schreier

Diabloii.Net Member
For stats & everything, I've always loved the vamp gaze ... but I HATE the look ... DR, LL, ML, cold damage - this helm ROCKS!

I just started a new char - and am using a dream diadem which I LOVE! My new favorite :)

schreier

[exile]

Diabloii.Net Member
Circlets. :D

People hate Demonheads but personally, I've kind of come to think they're cool. Not necessarily as cool as Bone Visages though.

lCE

Diabloii.Net Member
Bone helm = UGLY!! ffs, his head looks disproportionally massive in that compared to his little body, my pick would be great helm ( the knight look, everything would be cool if only paladins didnt run in such a gay manner), corona, or helmless look (circlets).

lCE

Diabloii.Net Member
wanna know whats ugly? put a blackhorns face on ur pally (massive golden mask + green pants = ugh)

sizgar

Diabloii.Net Member
my pally had many different helms on but im gonna say that dream made in BV gives the look i want on him so great
but listen :
the worst thing about pallys look :

his legs .... look at him carefully when he is running eg toward you look at his legs ... terrible his legs look like brackets ( ) o_O but anyway doesnt look that bad as druids run ... like with a stick in the midlle of their a** :lol:

regs

btw

i wish my pally could wear arreat face

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
tshacko!!!
honestly, that greenish tight cap looks funny on all chars ;)

But great helms look cruelest!

Triekje

Diabloii.Net Member
Crown/grand crown/corona

these give the pala a royal look! and as we all know the paladin was an important and pretty royal character in all history books... so we should honor it!

Phoob

PS guys i thought he wasn't really asking what kind of unique jus what kinda helm! [u know looks/style!]

and cap formed hat's look stupid on all chars :p naked head or royal look is that bomb! :D

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
Red Great Helm looks teh roxorz!11!!!eleventyone!!one!

Seriously though, i hate the new Vamp Gaze, It looked so much better in 1.09.

Arb

koeraokse

Diabloii.Net Member
Corona is the true paladin helm, he looks like a knight with it, bone visage and great helm are nice-looking too tho, but as someone said before masks are ugly!

:cheesy:
*priit

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
crown > Great helm > full helm > helm> skull cap> cap> mask > bone helm

Crown and great helm look very knight-like. Bonehelm looks great on nec but uuuugly on pala, and mask always looks ugly :lol:

HoD

Triekje

Diabloii.Net Member
Herald of Doom said:
crown > Great helm > full helm > helm> skull cap> cap> mask > bone helm

Crown and great helm look very knight-like. Bonehelm looks great on nec but uuuugly on pala, and mask always looks ugly :lol:

HoD
were is the naked aka circlet look? :p

-IAreSoHoly-

Diabloii.Net Member
I was making a Dream helm for my Avenger and needed a 3 socket hat, but I didn't want to have more STR than like 110. So I paid an UM rune for a 3 socket exceptional Crown (;

They look that cool.

H

Holyknight

I like the Skull cap's look on a Paladin...But my favorite has to be Guillaume's Face! The darker helm with the horns...Just perfect! I hate the look of masks, but my pally is currently with Tal's mask, so I have to live with it until I can find Guillaume! :( (I'm on SP...)

Triekje

Diabloii.Net Member
Holyknight said:
I like the Skull cap's look on a Paladin...But my favorite has to be Guillaume's Face! The darker helm with the horns...Just perfect! I hate the look of masks, but my pally is currently with Tal's mask, so I have to live with it until I can find Guillaume! :( (I'm on SP...)
OMG very deep respect from me, i think u are 1 of a kind... i don't see many SP players anymore...

PS i took a look into my mules can't find a guillaumes face m8 :(. [i play SP with my brothers via Lan :D]

Phoob