What to put in sockets

Noodie

Diabloii.Net Member
What to put in sockets

I found this unique and as it almost had perfect stats and it was ethreal i decided to up it :) give socket and build suggestions!

Neksja

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: What to put in sockets

shael+shael+amn OR
shael+amn+shael OR
amn+shael+shael.

I'd prefer the last one

RibGriller

Diabloii.Net Member

3x Shael to hit the last WW bp, but there are some better options for WW.

NASE

Diabloii.Net Member

spearazons. Eventhough they aren't the best mele class, they can hold their own in small games and that spear is assumed to be one of the best - only outshone by a ebotd mat spear I think.

Or as a merc weapon. It's one hell of a boss killer.

Noodie

Diabloii.Net Member

that spearzon idea is good. might try it :) any suggestions for sockets? (if spearzon)

NASE

Diabloii.Net Member

it seems to me that 65 is the most reasonable breakpoints. Assuming that you will use some ias gloves - loh - and are willing to put an ias jewel in helm or armour - or use ias amulet though I think atma or resistance might be better. Then you only need 30 ias from your weapon.
Therefore, I'd put two 15/40 and an amn. That way you'll hit your breakpoints, get a nice damage boost and get a nice chunk of life leech which is very important. Amazon using fend don't have many means to keep them safe - low defence, no shield and no d/e/a. Constant leech is therefore very useful.

lumpor

Diabloii.Net Member

But in that case, it wouldn't have enough speed to apply the cb that often. Shaelshael ber wouldn't be bad. I would aim for the 9 fpa breakpoint though.