What to pick:)

Da_WANG

Banned
What to pick:)

I see a lot of stickied threads. Does anyone have any feedback on what I should choose. Im fairly rich, i can get prolly every item in the game but what build would be best for a NON Dueling assassin

squigipapa

Diabloii.Net Member
I think a trapper with venom would be pretty good .. you can kill pretty much everything with your ligntening, and venom will take care of ligntening immune.. just an oppinion, I'm no expert.. it just seems like a pretty solid pvm build.

C-Beat

Diabloii.Net Member
and how will you trigger your venom?!

I'd make a DTalon/Trap sin. With expensive gear they can be real awesome!

I'm talking a c/s sin with a great runeword weapon, CoH armor, storm, 10 trap charms and so on...you potentially get ~6.5k LS damage and still have a killer DTalon...

however, my dread sin is a ww hybrid...but those are more for pvp...I also want to try a DTail/PS sin. Those too can be very deadly pvm chars with 10 MA skillcharms and so on...

C-Beat

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
WvX_leader said:
It just breaks my heart to see the potential but no PvP

:lol:
I quit with pvp the second 1.1 came. It just ruined the whole pvp scene. (1.09 was plagued by bug items , but dueling leagues fixed that , now even the dueling league rules suck). So not everyone wants to play pvp anymore.