Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

what to kill with ?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by bluedragoon, Jun 3, 2005.

1. bluedragoon

bluedragoon IncGamers Member

what to kill with ?

hi im making a summener, 20 pts in rs and sm and one in the rest of summuning and CE and some curses. But i was wondering how to get the first kill. Is it viable to put points in bonespear/spirit with marrows on and just go act 1 stoney to raise some corpses. Is bonespear good enough with only 40 points in it + marrows to be able to use it while the skellies attack, or should i just increase my curses and CE, wich i really like :) thnx in advance

2. Myrakh-2

Myrakh-2 IncGamers Member

My merc has a pointy stick... he pokes monsters with it until they are dead.

And in case you are confused, he's not trying to create baby monsters.

3. Suerte

Suerte IncGamers Member

rofl, people here are way funnier than they are @ the europe trading forum :p
    (but theer r some funny guys there as well ;)

sorry for the OT ^^

4. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

It is viable if you want to go the hybrid route. But that is not needed as Myrakh-2 pointed out. You can also get bodies from the Pindle portal really easy.

5. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

wasting points into bone skills if you arent going a hybrid route is just stupid, since mercs (you will probably use a might merc if skelliemancer) can kill most guys in blood moor with a few hits.
    Even a clay golem and one point in iron maiden does the work if everything else fails :p

6. Myrakh-2

Myrakh-2 IncGamers Member

Yep. And if the gear gets just a little better they can do the same anywhere else --- remember that decrepify weakens and slows them, as well as adding more damage (i.e. more life leech for the merc...), and amp adds a lot more damage (i.e. a lot more life leech...).
    I generally don't go into moo moo farm with just the merc, though :)

This is the best way to get things started. Another, less reliable way (won't work a second time, i.e. if you manage to die...) is to snag corpses from Pindle before they wake up.

If possible (i.e. you have the points there anyway because you have revives as well), use another golem --- the slow from clay is a bit counterproductive if you try the iron maiden route (don't know whether IM will work in finite time, though).