What to do with Thunderstroke and Hellrack?

Grobyc

Diabloii.Net Member
What to do with Thunderstroke and Hellrack?

I found a +4 179%ED Thunderstroke and a 213%ED 141%AR Hellrack, but I don't know what to use them for. Anyone have any ideas?

Bionic

Diabloii.Net Member
The T Strokes arent bad for cows due to their -lightning resist mod, but the Hellrack is pretty useless to me, Ive never used xbows since the good ole days of buriza piercing. I trade that for 3pgems.

Grobyc

Diabloii.Net Member
The lower lightning resist doesn't work with Lightning Fury other than the one that is thrown right (so the one that spreads don't count)? I read that somewhere, not sure if that still applies though.

xeyloderixed

Diabloii.Net Member
well, the one real use for a tstroke is for charged strike (boss killing); i dont see very many that use it as their main weapon for lf.

HCTwinJava

Diabloii.Net Member
- I don't see how T Stroke can be better than (eth) titan's, even against single bosses.

- hellrack may have a use: strafe. this weekend I'm going to play a strafezon using xbows. i plan to use buri/hellrack as main/switch, and if I feel good about it, i'll trade to make a top runeword on an elite xbow, and put either buri or hellrack on switch.

i don't think this will be a very fast-killing bowazon, but i play bowazons only b/c I enjoy it, so as long as she can survive and kick things in Hell at reasonable speed, i'll feel very good.

XZON

Diabloii.Net Member
HCTwinJava said:
- I don't see how T Stroke can be better than (eth) titan's, even against single bosses.

- hellrack may have a use: strafe. this weekend I'm going to play a strafezon using xbows. i plan to use buri/hellrack as main/switch, and if I feel good about it, i'll trade to make a top runeword on an elite xbow, and put either buri or hellrack on switch.

i don't think this will be a very fast-killing bowazon, but i play bowazons only b/c I enjoy it, so as long as she can survive and kick things in Hell at reasonable speed, i'll feel very good.
+4 TSTROKE SAME PLUS TO SKILLS AS TITANS BUT HAS -15% ENEMY RES TO LIGHTENING ALSO. SINCE YOU ONLY USE CHARGED STRIKE AGAINST BOSS'S, YOU DO NOT RUN OUT OF THE jAVS AS YOU NORMALLY WOULD WITH LIGHT FURY. BEST THING ABOUT TITANS IS THE SELF REPAIR MOD WHICH BECOMES MOOT WHEN USING CHARGED STRIKE. THE PHYSICAL DAMAGE ALSO DOES NOT MATTER AS 90% OF THE DAMAGE YOU DO TO A BOSS IS FROM THE LIGHTENING ANYWAY. TSTROKES ARE DEFINATELY BETTER THAN TITANS AGAINST SINGLE BOSS'S.