What to do with Shadow Killer?

Grobyc

Diabloii.Net Member
What to do with Shadow Killer?

I have two Bartucs and two Shadow Killers and I have no clue what to do. I know Bartucs are good, but I'm tempted to put the Shadow Killer to use. Shadow Killers seem to get overlooked all the time. I'm planning to make Claws of Thunder/Phoenix Strike/Dragon Tail MA. Anyone know if that'll work?

IIDX

Diabloii.Net Member
are you planning to use dual claws or claw/shield? i doubt your phoneix strike will be capable doing potential damage. i think d-tail is best used with venom, might be wrong on this?

20 phoneix strike
20 claw of thunder
20 d-tail
20 venom
20 in other phoneix syng
xx other skills

there are many advangates with dual claws, opening you to many weapons of choice, but skill points will be need for weapon block and there's not that many items to break 50 dr. with claw/shield your preferably going to use ss giving you its great mods, but points will be needed dex which isnt a bad thing.

long process of thinking it through.

Throttle

Diabloii.Net Member
Remember that claw block can block pretty much anything, including spells. So with 60% claw block, you will block FoH, hammers, fireballs, bone spirits - you name it. Not to mention that you'll do quite a bit more damage with two claws compared to one. So unless you desperately need the 35% dr from Stormshield, I see no reason not to use dual claws.

MrGoth

Diabloii.Net Member
~

Not sure what the last two replies were answering, but the speed of shadowkillers seems to be limiting their usefulness alot. I'm also trying to find a good use for them on a martial sin.

MrGoth

Diabloii.Net Member
~

gamble claws ~~

It would be more effective to get the money and then anya shop. Atleast then you can buy what you want instead of going threw a billion claws.