Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What to do with my newly found BSnap...

Discussion in 'Classic' started by NewForumBloke, Sep 13, 2006.

1. NewForumBloke

NewForumBloke IncGamers Member

What to do with my newly found BSnap...

Found a 293% Bsnap yesterday and was wondering the best build to put it to use on. Ive heard charger and ive heard ww baba. Opinions? O, im on east ladder, and id prolly be making the char for mf reasons, though i havent even finished my sorc yet lolz...

-BLoke :smug:

2. goomba

goomba IncGamers Member

if it's mf, then baba. I've never heard of someone using a charger to mf with...

I have a 299 ED bsnap (gifted from a member here) with an angellics build baba.

he's lvl 84 now, and most of the time the bsnap is stowed in favor of a 138 bh, with swordback combo to bleed out the bosses in flayer, flayer dungeon, travincal, and durance, but he used the bsnap to self rush a new char on my laptop to act 3 hell when he was only lvl 62...

3. NewForumBloke

NewForumBloke IncGamers Member

WW baba it is then! And i did some reading on pvm chargers, while they do work, they take quite a bit of practice to get used to and really, i dont think im going to spend too much time learning a char ive never built before heh. Ill do some searchs for gear (xpac player, so i dont know a ton of classic ideal gears yet) and i think ill be ready to do some mfin :grin:

ty again goomba! your very helpful!

-BLoke :smug:

4. -Tempus-

-Tempus- IncGamers Member

are you going low str high vit or high str lower vit?

a good starter items to use with bonesnap
    sigs gloves/hat
    boneflesh
    Gtoe
    anglic amulet/ring
    good ML ring
    good str belt

could make a barb with very low base str

btw a zeal pal using bonesnap or stealdriver is a lot of fun

-Tempus-

5. goomba

goomba IncGamers Member

beauty of the high ED bsnap, (or even steel driver if you're willing to forgoe the crushing blow, and dual resists) is that you can save your stat points (to an extent) while you MF for better gear. (by saving, I mean you don't have to dump everything into str right away, a baba should have a minimum of 250 vit in my opinion, but going this route means you can decided if you want 'pure' vita later on, or to titan, and do 250 str/250 vit.)

I personally went this route, and can vouch for the following success/strategy.

use at least one angellic ring plus ammy
    angellic armor

the above combo gives oustanding FR, as well as about 50 mf if I recall correctly.

tri socket, p topaz hat for 72 more MF.

find some dual leach gloves, I started with hand of broc (level 3 req?) initially your only intent is to get rushed/built to survive endless runs through flayer in hell. most people hop on the hell cs bandwagon as soon as they can get in there. I confess to doing some of that so that I could get WW maxed to do enough dmg in flayer.

Flayer is however, an excellent place to not only get exp for a WW barb, but also to MF.

eventually you'll find dual leach gloves, with some resist, and perhaps MF, as well as FRW boots, with resists, and perhaps MF.

my 'bigfoot' still mostly uses this set up, and with a couple of skill points in nat resist he does pretty good filling in for seal popping duties when a sorc isn't present in cs runs, as well as obviously being a boss popper/item finder.

I went the high vit route with him, but have been tossing more on str, so that I can eventually use a mart (with gear). but right now, he does pretty decently with 130 base str at lvl 84, using either the afore mentioned bsnap, or a 138dmg bh, with swordback. (watching monsters bleed out is tremendously fun in my opinion)

oh, heh... and for $h!t$ n giggles, he has a 6 skt naga with 5 p emeralds, and one p amythyst, it's not a very effective weapon, but it too is fun to use with the swordback everyonce in a while on cows. watching them all turn green, and/or bleed out, and dying after you WW through them, watching them one by one fall over when you aren't actively attacking them anymore :thumbsup: