Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

WHAT TO DO WITH A PvP ASA BUILD....

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by TheMayor, Apr 23, 2008.

1. TheMayor

TheMayor IncGamers Member

WHAT TO DO WITH A PvP ASA BUILD....

i want to start a new pvp build....i have created everything from sorcs, druids, and paladins...thats my background. i used to play assassins pvm when the expansion first came out, and after dueling for years....i want to make an assassin again. im looking for something with a lot of diversity, uniqueness, and power. im thinking somewhere between a WW/trapper and a ghost. i want the build to be fun, and i always have liked the widowmaker option. so please, tell me your success and why you like your choice. if its not what i mentioned, go ahead, maybe i will change my mind. thx you guys

2. sweetalmonds

sweetalmonds IncGamers Member

Re: WHAT TO DO WITH A PvP ASA BUILD....

I've made ghost last season and hybrid just recently. The ghost was bad because I had nothing for gear but new hybrid is fun to play I just need to hit the right hotkeys when I need it >.< I think you will like both of those builds.

3. BAMFSpecialOps

BAMFSpecialOps IncGamers Member

I would vote towards the hybrid for the pure fact they can do better in pubs. My ghost never did well in more than a 1vs1 duel, and got tore apart a lot in pubs after being jumped. The hybrid gives you 2 ways to play and the power from both.

4. viperink

viperink IncGamers Member

ya hybrid has my vote as well for the versatility factor. imo assasain have the most versatility in any build but more so with this. i love sometimes in pubs but in priv gm with friends and the like i do veryyy well.