What to do, What to do?

JArmour

Diabloii.Net Member
What to do, What to do?

Ok so I just found a Ber in the Arcane Sanctuary (crazy right), and I'm wondering what to do with it. I'm thinking CoH but I would like to get some ideas from other people. Since I've only been at this game for a year I'm not too bored of any build, and don't need to get too crazy.

If I do make a CoH what would be a good idea for an armor (I'm thinking my +13 Def Dusk Shroud, but I could wait for better) .

One last note is that because I found it I don't want it to be used with possible dirty (duped) runes, so I have the option of using up to Vex (but I'm not seeing any possible Ber + Vex combos).

Any way thanks in advance for any Advice.

aishilee

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: What to do, What to do?

Dol Um Ber Ist . ~

since u got a legit ber... Finding Dol Um and Ist Legit wont be much of a problem .. Hellforge do drop um and ist quite often..

COH i would put it in Archon Plate.

jimmah

Diabloii.Net Member

The only other runeword possible that I come up with is Beast ([FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Ber + Tir + Um + Mal + Lum).[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

rykuss

Banned

I made a legit Beast myself, although I was tempted to make CoH because I had the runes already. Give it some time and keep doing runs, you never know what will drop next.