Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What to do, what to do..........

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by goofycaca, Feb 14, 2004.

1. goofycaca

goofycaca IncGamers Member

What to do, what to do..........

Or, what did you do.

Since there has been some discussion on White wands and where to buy or look for them I thought this might be an interesting place to ask what you are doing to pass the time between checks with Drognan, act 2 normal. I've been bored so I am actually doing Duriel runs for lack of anything better to pass the time.

What are you doing or what did you do until you found the wand you wanted to White?

2. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Questing. Just a bit of leveling up. I do 10 minutes of Drognan then 10 Exp runs and then Drognan. Sometimes I listen to music or drink beer.

3. HarbingersOfSkulls

HarbingersOfSkulls IncGamers Member

:drink: :buddies:

HoS

4. SnakeEye85

SnakeEye85 IncGamers Member

i don´t wanna hijack this thread with new questions or anything but since we are talking about shoping wands for "white" .......

Can someone tell me how to get a good wand for making a white runeword for my bonecaster? :) Spear as main, and spirit as second attack skill. Wall as def skill and prison from marrowwalk. Twinked pvm necro.

ok so i suppose shoping in act2 normal from drognan?

What is the best possible wands you can find? Should you look for only those with 2 sockets or is it worth to socket them yourself from the socketreward in a5?

And how rare are those "perfect" or close to perfect wands? How much time would you need to spend shopping?

5. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

You can look at normal wands aswell as the socketed wands. It can take a lot of trips to find that perfect wand. You can do a hell of a lot of of checks in a hour if you are so inclined.