Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What to do about my trap dmg??

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Dagoth Urs Flaming Hand, May 9, 2005.

1. Dagoth Urs Flaming Hand

Dagoth Urs Flaming Hand IncGamers Member

What to do about my trap dmg??

My traps are already well on their way 2 doin about 3k dmg but the 1-3,000 dmg hurts, sumtimes they only do about 50 dmg and thats where i die, if ne1 has ne pointers of how 2 counter this problem plz tell me. :)

2. phool

phool IncGamers Member

yeah, run away.

seriously though, i don't see why u have a problem. lvl 1 CoS (everything except champions, minions of destruction) or lvl 1 MB (champions, minions of destruction) is good for crowd control, CoS far better for ranged in particular. What is killing u exactly?

3. Dagoth Urs Flaming Hand

Dagoth Urs Flaming Hand IncGamers Member

Mostly wuts killin me is when i g2 baal runs the monsters run up 2 me and kill me (the bull people) and they dont get hurt by my traps at all. Also the doll people kill me 2. And the souls are a problem but they r immune 2 me so sum1 else will deal with them ;) My traps just do low minimum dmg and they usually never do the 3k it says.

4. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

Get a Shadow Master and hide behind her! Also use Mind Blast and Cloak Of Shadows as Phool said. Traps Assasins are very safe characters because they have a minion and the wonderful MB and COS. Perhaps you should play more carefully, always have your merc and shadow in front of you if possible.

5. ChaSerrr

ChaSerrr IncGamers Member

Perhaps you need to type a lit less noobish, and make 4 questions in one thread instead of separating them all...

Solution was for my assa, to get a good tank. An act2 HF merc is capable of doing so. Along with a shadow Master/Warrior and you're set. Stand back, cast traps, grab a bag of chips and enjoy...

ChaSerrr