Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What to craft?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by sunflowersmooth, Oct 29, 2006.

1. sunflowersmooth

sunflowersmooth IncGamers Member

What to craft?

I know it's been asked a lot probably. But it doesn't seem worth it to craft anything except gloves and ammys. Does anyone ever craft caster belts? Hard to see the point since there is araqnids. Maybe people do craft melee belts though.

Does anyone have any really good crafting experiences that would prove crafting out of the ordinary things (or melee belts) pays off? Screen shots would be pretty nifty too.

-jonny

2. GreyGhost

GreyGhost Banned

Most melee players would use Verdungos over any crafted belt. I crafted a caster vampirefang belt with fcr, 30 cold resist, 17 posion resist, +mana and regen. mana. I would consider it high-end for craftable belts, but its still not as good as Arachnid's Mesh.

A 11%ll / 6%ml ring is still craftable as a blood recipe IIRC. With good supplemental mods it would be a good melee ring, maybe not as good as the uniques though.

3. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

Amulets seem to be the most popular crafting items. People hope for some +2, 20 FCR, strength, resists, etc. things they can sell for megarunes. Gloves are popular too.

4. GreyGhost

GreyGhost Banned

Yea I forgot you can craft 20% IAS/KB/CB gloves.

5. sunflowersmooth

sunflowersmooth IncGamers Member

I thought so. Verdungos and the spider belt are pretty unbeatable. I'll just craft a few belts just for fun then. Gloves and ammys should be fun knowing they can be pretty godly.

Thanks for the input.

6. Dawnmaster

Dawnmaster IncGamers Member

Most obvious reason why casters would craft belts would be low/mid level dueling.

A belt with FCR to hit a breakpoint and other nice mods for a lvl30 char, it can be very helpfull...