What to buy?

Metalshredderr

Diabloii.Net Member
What to buy?

Diablo 2?
Diablo Battlechest?

Remember me saying I wanted to get back into the diablo 2 series last week? Yep...Is it worth buying the battlechest even though I don't want Diablo 1? Are there a lot of people on b-net on just diablo 2? Do I buy the battlechest?

Thanks!

Tanuden

Diabloii.Net Member
Diablo 2?
Diablo Battlechest?

Remember me saying I wanted to get back into the diablo 2 series last week? Yep...Is it worth buying the battlechest even though I don't want Diablo 1? Are there a lot of people on b-net on just diablo 2? Do I buy the battlechest?

Thanks!
Battlechest is definitely worth it. Diablo1 is currently my favorite laptop game :). You would be amazed how much fun you can have going "old school" now and again.

pliu

Banned
Diablo 2?
Diablo Battlechest?

Thanks!
Most people are at LOD so by Diablo Battkechest. It may only a few dolloars more than diablo II and have diablo II inside. :wave:

:Edit: OMG I am beat by 1 minute :badteeth:

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Depends on preference, if you like classic better then there's no point in getting LoD. But Classic players are a rare breed.

seralph

Diabloii.Net Member
Even if I only want to play classic I would buy and install LOD because of the 800x600 resolution option which was added with LOD afaik.