what to add to now?

TripleT

Diabloii.Net Member
what to add to now?

ok guys im a pure summoner level 79 with 3 skill points left over. i've maxed skeleton mastery, skeletons, and skeleton mages. i've got a point in bone armor, corpse explosion, lower resists, revive. my golem mastery is at about 10 and my fire golem is lvl 1.
Should I put points into golem mastery or into fire golem? Or something else?
 

vagrantrogue

Diabloii.Net Member
TripleT said:
ok guys im a pure summoner level 79 with 3 skill points left over. i've maxed skeleton mastery, skeletons, and skeleton mages. i've got a point in bone armor, corpse explosion, lower resists, revive. my golem mastery is at about 10 and my fire golem is lvl 1.
Should I put points into golem mastery or into fire golem? Or something else?
i prefer clay golem to be a better investment than fire. given enough points, it will have the most life of all golems.

also, putting a point into the AI curses would help in some sticky situations.

and have you put points into summon resist?
 

TripleT

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah I have a point in summon resist.
do you mean the attract and confuse curses?
and are you saying add to mastery or the main golem?
 

vagrantrogue

Diabloii.Net Member
TripleT said:
yeah I have a point in summon resist.
do you mean the attract and confuse curses?
and are you saying add to mastery or the main golem?
yea...attract/confuse/dim vision. or if you have a dependable wand/shield that gives you any of those skills, i guess you dont necessarily have to put points there.

for clay golem, you'll have to add into clay golem to make the most of it's life bonuses.
 

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
The only reason to put more than 1/1 into the clay golem is if you want to increase its slow ability. With +skills it tanks fine in Hell and any summoner should have a few of those by the time he reaches Hell difficulty.

Try all the curses out. Weaken is the only truly useless one, although summoners don't really need life tap.

If all you want is life, the FG actually gets more.
 

newerest

Diabloii.Net Member
Pherdnut said:
If all you want is life, the FG actually gets more.
Where the hell did you figure that out?? Only for the the first six levels will fire golem have more life. And then clay golem gets *insane* life.
 

sequoia

Diabloii.Net Member
since you're only 79 it seems like you have a lot more points to invest

have you done the skill quests? if not, then you have a very large pool of points to work with, meaning you can really get a strong skill

have you thought about maxing ce? if your mana pool can handle it it can really help you with your mf running/cowing
 
Top