What they ddint tell you in the manual about shopping ifra

Lord Xavier

Diabloii.Net Member
What they ddint tell you in the manual about shopping

Have you ever gone to one of the npc's and found a really cool weapon or even an awesome set for some armor you need and you didnt have the money? Then you went back when you did and your armor was gone?

IN the manual they say that with the gambling guy you just have to reclick in to get new items but they didnt tell you how to do it with the shop owners
Heres what you do

if you are looking in a shop, find something you want, leave, get money, and come back but what you wanted isnt there than just go to the waypoint marker leave to another area and come back to the store as many times as needed an in under 5 times usually it will be back and everything is a o k
 

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
Lord Xavier said:
if you are looking in a shop, find something you want, leave, get money, and come back but what you wanted isnt there than just go to the waypoint marker leave to another area and come back to the store as many times as needed an in under 5 times usually it will be back and everything is a o k
That is not true, if you take a wp, when you return the items will be different randomly based on your character level.
 

Backdoor Bandit

Diabloii.Net Member
SuggestiveName said:
That is not true, if you take a wp, when you return the items will be different randomly based on your character level.
True indeed. The chance that your other item will reappear is very small.
 

egoots

Diabloii.Net Member
Superhal said:
to save an item, go get the money in a different act.
My understanding is that whenever you leave town, either by walking out or taking a tp out, and come back it will be reset.

Are you saying that there is a way around this? ... or has this behaviour changed in 1.10?
 

Gyro

Diabloii.Net Member
egoots said:
My understanding is that whenever you leave town, either by walking out or taking a tp out, and come back it will be reset.

Are you saying that there is a way around this? ... or has this behaviour changed in 1.10?
If you take a wp within the same act (and no other player stays in town) it will reset. If you take a wp to a different act, it will not.
 
Top