What the heck type of weapon is..

Starseed

Diabloii.Net Member
What the heck type of weapon is..

a &*#&*^&*%#[email protected] wizspike? I've heard of them since .09 but I'm looking in all the wrong weapon lists, 'cos I've never actully seen one and it's bugging the crap outta me.

:scratch:

Starseed

Diabloii.Net Member
A knife.. how depressing.

I was expecting some cool looking staff or scepter or something like that.

Yeesh.. what a letdown.

Oh well.

Starseed

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah but.. from the way I've heard people talk about it, I was expecting to see the non-sword equivilant of like, a gf or something.. hrmph.

Orbstu

Diabloii.Net Member
Starseed said:
Yeah but.. from the way I've heard people talk about it, I was expecting to see the non-sword equivilant of like, a gf or something.. hrmph.
You obviously do not play the game very much do you?
A Wizspike is a superb weapon for a "Caster".
A "caster" is a character who kills by using spells such as:
Sorc, Nec and Hammerdin
With its 50% Fast cast, 75% resist all, Mana/level, Mana regeneration and +15% max mana it is an absolutely "Godly" weapon for a caster :D

Starseed

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh, I know exactly what it does. :p

Looking for one for my Hammy, just never saw one; just that from the way people talk about it and all that jazz, was expecting something more visually stunning, is all.

Orbstu

Diabloii.Net Member
Starseed said:
Oh, I know exactly what it does. :p

Looking for one for my Hammy, just never saw one; just that from the way people talk about it and all that jazz, was expecting something more visually stunning, is all.
Sorry mate, I didn't realise that you were only talking about its appearance :(

Starseed

Diabloii.Net Member
Orbstu said:
Sorry mate, I didn't realise that you were only talking about its appearance :(
:lol:

It's alright.

I just have this thing for my chars, even if they're statistically weak, LOOKING badass.. just gonna have to accept my pally w/a knife (if I can get my hands on it). ;)

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
Starseed said:
:lol:

It's alright.

I just have this thing for my chars, even if they're statistically weak, LOOKING badass.. just gonna have to accept my pally w/a knife (if I can get my hands on it). ;)
If you play on USEast ladder I could give you a wizardspike for free (assuming I could find it). Leave me a private message.

Wolv

Diabloii.Net Member
Orbstu said:
With its 50% Fast cast, 75% resist all, Mana/level, Mana regeneration and +15% max mana it is an absolutely "Godly" weapon for a caster :D
It has nice stats, but hardly godly. It fills in admirably til U find that Occy or Hoto. Plus it has an annoyingly high dex requirement, and no + to skills.

And honestly, a pally looks ridiculous w/ it :lol:

Same offer as Raff - I got a few dusty ones around

Starseed

Diabloii.Net Member
Wolv said:
It has nice stats, but hardly godly. It fills in admirably til U find that Occy or Hoto. Plus it has an annoyingly high dex requirement, and no + to skills.

And honestly, a pally looks ridiculous w/ it :lol:

Same offer as Raff - I got a few dusty ones around
Well, like I PM'ed Raff, I'll be around until about 3pm EST (another 20 minutes or so) then I have to go out for a bit but as usual, I'll be back from this afternoon until the break of dawn, so I s'pose whichever one of ya I run into first.

:)

NIRVANA

Diabloii.Net Member
this is when it is good to have played the first Diablo :) You remember items like windforce, wizspike, and Doombringer.