Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What that be useful ?

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Wurmer, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Wurmer

Wurmer IncGamers Member

Of late, I have been playing my DH quite a bit again. He's a trapper, using sentry and traps obviously. I had an idea a couple of nights ago that I think could be interesting to all trappers. I think it would be nice to have information about how many sentries and traps are active at any given time. A bit like what you see when using legendary gems that use stacks. A little icon could show up telling you that you are using like 2 out 4 sentries etc. same with traps. I think this would improve the game play of DH quite a bit. I don't know if that would be hard to implement but I think it's worth considering.

What do you think ?

2. tougeznut

tougeznut IncGamers Member

I think this is already part of the Turbo Hud all the top players are using. It displays stuff like your actual dps, cool down remaining, map hack, etc. It's also illegal according to Blizz :p. Haven't tried it, but I think it has what you're looking for.

3. Wurmer

Wurmer IncGamers Member

LOL Ya well I was thinking more in the line of Blizzard's implementation... And from what you're saying this idea is something that can certainly be useful since someone invented a sort of plug in that already does that...

4. altermaven

altermaven IncGamers Member

Would be useful for non-plugin players, to keep track of your sentries' uptime, making sure when one goes, to set another up ASAP.