Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What spells have the highest synergie bonuses

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Fincher, Mar 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fincher

Fincher IncGamers Member

What spells have the highest synergie bonuses

im currently maxing cyclone armor, twister, tornado and hurricane. What spells are the best to max with synergies?

Note: if this is a newb question, i am a newb so **** off

2. moi

moi IncGamers Member

3. Norton

Norton IncGamers Member

One bad comment followed by the next....

First off:

Fincher- Show respect for this forum, and it'll show respect for you

Moi- Not exactly the best way to handle things with your reply, AND THEN YOU POST A LINK TO A D2 ITEM SITE. Your not allowed to post those kind of links here (anywhere on diabloii.net for that part)

You still have time to EDIT your post....

4. Bob_TheMadCow

Bob_TheMadCow IncGamers Member

Eep! :scared:

*dons flame retardant cape*

http://students.washington.edu/akrinke/elementalist.html

I'm not usre which spells give the best synergistic bonuses, but I think its normal to max out hurricane/nado first (one or the other, but which is debatable) then once one is maxed, max the other, then go back and finish off Cyclone armour, then if you have points left over, put them in twister. How much goes into summons is up to you, but I think most people go with a maxed OS.

5. moi

moi IncGamers Member

I am posting a link to the best 1.10 skill calculator around. I don't care if you don't like where it's hosted; host it yourself if it bothers you.

6. mepersoner

mepersoner IncGamers Member

...It's not about him not liking it, it's about the forum rules.

7. Æ’enris

Æ’enris Banned

I don't think it's a competitor, buying items is lame sure but it's not against any rules, and rpgforums doesn't sell any, so how can it be competing? Anyway.
    Highest synergy on a spell is holy bolt, 50% from hammer and 50% from foh.

8. Kirsty

Kirsty The Order of Dii Guild Member

I scanned through it and there are many bugs in that calculator where min/max damage is off by a bit or where they are inversed, which makes me believe they're not calculated properly in the code (one example is poison javelin, 20/20 synergy and +20 skills).

A lot of information about the skills is also not shown so don't even come here saying it's perfect or the best, especially for druids. Dragoon's site is the most accurate on the druid elemental skills and is more versed in the types of +skills you can enter. The problem is that it is not in one of the stickied threads anymore after the forum whipe, but it should be back up soon.

When you first come to a forum you will get a list of "dresscodes". Have the decency to read them so you get an idea of what is allowed and what is not allowed. Starting posts with bad language will get you no respect and often even little help from repliers. Crosslinking is one of the things that is seriously frowned upon and if as a poster you have any respect for the forum you just joined you don't just cross-refer to other sites like that. It can even be considered plagiarism if you copy data from one site to another.

9. Fincher

Fincher IncGamers Member

Pardon my french

I apologize but the only reason i did that is because in my first post people just kept flaming me on how big of a newb I was, just trying to keep those people out thats all

10. moi

moi IncGamers Member

Took a second look through the rules to be sure. That site is not in competition with d2.net, and as far as i know is not a cheat/hack site either - the items they sell could be legit, and blizz has never tried to stop item sales.

The calculator does not show all skill data because chippydip only made it to show you exactly what the game shows you. It has some bugs, yes. I will keep my view that it is the best skill calculator out there until you show me a better one (for all 7 classes).

11. Kirsty

Kirsty The Order of Dii Guild Member

The site is not in direct competition with diabloii.net, that much is true. However, if you look at the items that are restricted in these trading forums and see them being sold broadly on that paysite then it should be obvious that a link to it is not appropriate. It can also be seen as an incite to buying items for money, something that is not advocated by diabloii.net.

Blizzard has tried to ban buy-sites a few years ago when they also got several sites banned which advocated the usage of hacking programs into the Battle.net environment. They found out that it was too much of a hastle to start fighting it in broad terms and instead went for the cd-key bans and tagging again.

Furthermore you don't know what chippydip intended the users to see. Some skills actually show more data than what the in-game skills say and some skills are lacking. I do agree that it is a helpful tool that can aid in skillpoint distribution plans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.